PDA

View Full Version : Configs & More

Petrushko
06-30-2016, 12:00 AM
Hello everyone, so im kind of new to this bot stuff, and I figured i'd start making my own scripts.

But theres one thing that is not very clear to me, some of you pros make Full AFK Scripts with configs that start the Targeting/Walker/Looter once you login, opens backpacks and so on. I tried to understand the science behind it, but all i see is a .lua file full of lines and random stuff with no logical order.

I tried looking for a tutorial on how to make those configs, i swear i did use the Search option but i did not find a thing.

I hope anyone can guide me through it.

Thanks in advance guys!

Regards
Petrushko

felipe93
06-30-2016, 03:58 PM
its more simply than you think it's with just a lua file you can run alots of script just run the lua file with a xbst
in order example in walker you got label Deposit you need lua function for deposit the same for buy thing withdraw etc you must find the functions yourself and try to understand more but simce i been using this bot and undertanding it it seems be more easier than people think i can say 100% is more easy than windbot if you have the correct functions for correct situations

Petrushko
07-01-2016, 07:19 AM
I get the "Make a 100% AFK Script" thing, its quite simple, what i dont get is the config files some people use. The ones that open up a XENOBOT tab in-game. The auto-start of every script. The shortcut-one line scripts and so on.

Trykon
07-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Hah this is magic of every scripter ;) and everyone of us makes it differently

Poor Geek
07-15-2016, 10:13 PM
What I did when I was active was that instead of putting all your configs in the lua file you actually use for your scripts, you put it in a different lua file, and in the lua file that you put your scripts in you put dofile("Config-whatever the script name.lua") in the beginning of the script. Notice the .lua in the end, its important else it wont work.

Ben
07-15-2016, 11:31 PM
The official scripts are open source, go look at them for yourself. shadowart doesn't hide his code either.