Register

User Tag List

Page 206 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196204205206207208 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 12735
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    Do it, hopefully it's fixable since no other scripts looks good for my 390 ED^^
    But if it is the Beetle bitches, i doubt it's fixable and you're only lucky ^^
    Very soon... Once I finish banuta -2-3-4, & Formorger mines, I'll get to work on lizard city.

The Official JXScripts Life Thread

Now, therefore, by the power vested in me, I pronounce that the bass dropped. - Xiaospike™

Banned
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaospike View Post
    Very soon... Once I finish banuta -2-3-4, & Formorger mines, I'll get to work on lizard city.
    That will take ages, huehehe ;(
    But atleast i might be able to use banuta untill then (Y)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something like this?

This makes me want a 400+ EK.
    Nice work guys, keep it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which version and what does not work?

I bought it for RP level 100 + I want it to buy 600+ prismatic bolts - but its only running to runeshop and ammo shop, but not talking with the npc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshwa534 View Post
    I started Northern Sea Serpents at level 130 with full speed set and I've never fallen below 245k/hour with other botters in the spawn, now at level 178 I'm doing roughly 300k/hour with other botters in the spawn. Make sure you get things like Zaoan/Prismatic Armor, Grass Hopper Legs, Beetle Necklace & be sure to stay mounted up. I'm even using boots of haste over draken boots. Also notable, I've -always- made profit using Northern Sea Serpents, even with full speed set.

(With bonus hours, at level 130, I reached 485k/hour. I haven't had bonus since level 130 though.)

Exp/hour here basically doubles while using a utito tempo script, which can be downloadable later this week in our upcoming free lua script thread, more information concerning this thread will be posted later this week after this thread has been created.
    Fixed Prismatic Armor, Grass Hopper Legs and Beetle Necklace, exp seemed to, generally, increase - I guess its normal that the exp/h varies between 160k and 230k.

Also, I think I make profit here which is good, I buy pots for 40k and get around 20k pure GP for each refill.

To bot AFK for longer periods, I just need to stack empty BPs in the ones I already have in DP, right?

At last,
    Good script and great service

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samme View Post
    Fixed Prismatic Armor, Grass Hopper Legs and Beetle Necklace, exp seemed to, generally, increase - I guess its normal that the exp/h varies between 160k and 230k.

Also, I think I make profit here which is good, I buy pots for 40k and get around 20k pure GP for each refill.

To bot AFK for longer periods, I just need to stack empty BPs in the ones I already have in DP, right?

At last,
    Good script and great service
    Yes! Have 1 backpack in each backpack (We call that cascaded). You have to make sure the backpack will end up in the last slot of your backpack when the bot deposits items. So never have any items after your next backpack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you release any paladinscripts soon? Example: banuta -2-3-4, & Formorger mines???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Josh and xiao said they will be releasing a bunch of new high level scripts soon so keep your eyes open could be any day

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jah I'm testing banuta for mages now, so far pretty good. My Ed is 320+, your gonna love it

Bought 300ED from @Taco bell
    Bought 350RP from @Taco bell
    Sold 315ED to @Uranus
    Sold 350 RP to @reaper15
    Bought 250 MS from @Czoger

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onyusaus View Post
    Dude, congrats on the sucess with all the scripts!!!

Something for you to keep in mind, SOULEATERS FOR MS/ED AND BANUTA FOR EK!!! Im a certain buyer of both!!

cheers
    ;*

(Short message)