XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: Need help setting Xenobot up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help setting Xenobot up

I need some help setting Xenobot up, like just the basics. To basically help me get my bot running, I read through the tutorial section like 5 times and I cant figure out how to actually get my character moving and botting. I wanted to try it out on my low level knight and farm Rotworms, but I have no clue how to even get things started. I tried looking for setup videos online but none are in English!
    Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right click grey area around your screen and make sure the boxes next to targeting walker and looter are checked to make them run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that all? Do I have to somehow set what creature the bot is targeting or something? Or will it automatically target what's in its radius?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you obviously have to set the targeting, looting & walker, but I thought you had done that since it's pretty obvious ;D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't done that, I honestly have no idea how to set it up and I've been trying to figure it out, which is why I'm asking. I only have the trial version right now, and once I get it working I wanted to buy a subscription.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you be willing to give me a quick run down of the basics of setting it up, via the targeting, looting, walker, and all that to get me going? Basically I wanted to experiment with it in the rootworm caves in Venore.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zomanon View Post
    Would you be willing to give me a quick run down of the basics of setting it up, via the targeting, looting, walker, and all that to get me going? Basically I wanted to experiment with it in the rootworm caves in Venore.
    When you bring up the different bot options (right click in the grey area around your game window), it'll bring up a list with different functions of the bot. To get into looting, click on the looting tab. That'll open a window down where your chat windows are, you just right click and then add item > put in item ID and what BP you want it to go too. All the other functions are basically the same as well.