XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Best VPS To Use?

  1. #1
    jperez42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Best VPS To Use?

    Hey Guys,

    Using the search feature, I'm unable to find any results on the forums regarding VPS. Any time I search for VPS, I get an error saying too vague of a search. I've searched for things like "vps", "best vps", "where to buy vps", etc without results. Am I allowed to post about this here?

    I've just been wondering which VPS provider everyone uses, what you recommend, and things like that. I have a powerful computer at home, but just looking for alternatives in case I should need it.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Moderator Elvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    B.C. Canada
    Posts
    1,365
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It doesn't work very well.

  3. #3
    Sargul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    314
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jperez42 View Post
    Hey Guys,

    Using the search feature, I'm unable to find any results on the forums regarding VPS. Any time I search for VPS, I get an error saying too vague of a search. I've searched for things like "vps", "best vps", "where to buy vps", etc without results. Am I allowed to post about this here?

    I've just been wondering which VPS provider everyone uses, what you recommend, and things like that. I have a powerful computer at home, but just looking for alternatives in case I should need it.

    Thanks!
    There was a VPS that Nakuu was using, but I dont remember the page, is on his Multi vocation project.

  4. #4
    jperez42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvang View Post
    It doesn't work very well.
    Is that basically the general consensus? Nobody really uses them? I've heard of a couple of people using them, so I was just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sargul View Post
    There was a VPS that Nakuu was using, but I don't remember the page, is on his Multi vocation project.
    Thanks! I don't see mention of VPS in that particular thread. Maybe it was edited or deleted? @Nakuu would you be able to share that information?

  5. #5
    Sargul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    314
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jperez42 View Post
    Is that basically the general consensus? Nobody really uses them? I've heard of a couple of people using them, so I was just curious.



    Thanks! I don't see mention of VPS in that particular thread. Maybe it was edited or deleted? @Nakuu would you be able to share that information?
    He wont answer, dont expect an answer from him never.
    Search, I saw it like 2-3 days ago also is good to see pictures when the forum was alive.

    edit:
    @jperez42





    http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread...roject/page175

    isnt so hard to look, right?
    Last edited by Sargul; 08-23-2016 at 03:57 AM.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    201
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're gonna search on any forum search on google instead, just make sure to add "site:forums.xenobot.net" so in your case

    VPS site:forums.xenobot.net

  7. #7
    jperez42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargul View Post
    He wont answer, dont expect an answer from him never.
    Search, I saw it like 2-3 days ago also is good to see pictures when the forum was alive.

    edit:
    @jperez42





    http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread...roject/page175

    isnt so hard to look, right?
    Yeah I tried searching, but thank you for finding that for me! I appreciate the help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merre View Post
    If you're gonna search on any forum search on google instead, just make sure to add "site:forums.xenobot.net" so in your case

    VPS site:forums.xenobot.net
    That's good information. I'll keep that in mind!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •