User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we please get some updates?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $25+?? LOL

There's 4 active scripters (yeah, FOUR hahaha) that still sells xeno scripts, only one of these guys sells scripts that costs more than $10 and his most expensive one costs $15.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoa1 View Post
    $25+?? LOL

There's 4 active scripters (yeah, FOUR hahaha) that still sells xeno scripts, only one of these guys sells scripts that costs more than $10 and his most expensive one costs $15.
    so are you trying to say 24/yr for an ENTIRE library of scripts is a good deal? cause that's what the take away is for me here.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sausting View Post
    so are you trying to say 24/yr for an ENTIRE library of scripts is a good deal? cause that's what the take away is for me here.
    Not my problem if you're dumb.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoa1 View Post
    $25+?? LOL

Well, I would like to be active but don't got the char to make the scripts ^_^

Free & Open Teamspeak 3 server for everyone!

My Spotify List

My Tibia Life

My Script Thread

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax View Post
    Ideally we'd like to have more scripts yes, but we haven't had time, and as I said higher level scripts take the most time to make, that's why you usually see them go for $25+ each. The scripts included are nice starting out because you can get your bots running without paying for a single script. An extra $24/yr for all of our scripts is definitely worth what you get. By the time you are high enough level you can bot the gold it takes to buy scripts from other sellers here on the forums.

The Goroma Demons issue you noted is news to me, I see you posted on the thread and you ended up with it all working except getting stuck in spawn due to mobs. I assume this isn't the case still? I've run the script recently and I haven't had issue with it. We've been strapped for time so I admit we do ignore issues that we believe are user error. And we generally assume they are user error if we run the script regularly with no issue.

I never said the project is dead, the scripts are mostly stable, lot of people run them, including us, without issue. XenoMap and new spawns are on our list, but not in the near future as we have another project people are sending us death threats (no joke) to complete. If I could clone myself I would.

@Syntax

Well at least there is hope for some new scripts down the road if this bot continues into the new client.

I do appreciate you actually posting/replying, as for my issues with goroma demons like I said it runs fine after download for a while then decides to stop the walker after the first round and sits in DP, and this behaviour continues until I delete and re-download the script, this is a recent issue thus I have not posted in the support forums.

I just don't see how any config settings could cause this, I may not be a lua scripter but I have used many game bots and am familiar with using them.

Hec the servers have been so damn laggy lately anyway it's not even worth botting lol.
    Last edited by Vic99; 06-04-2016 at 05:59 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Syntax

@Joshwa534

okay I figured it out in regards to Goroma Demons.

Since my char stays down there for a solid couple of hours before restocking it brings back a substantial amount of loot.

I have confirmed this by watching it happen 3 times in a row.

it times out depositing loot I get the message "Action timed out, Please contact support" on screen briefly and it shuts the walker down and sits at the depot.

so it there anyway I can edit the max time to deposit at DP or something similar, I would love a fix for this then I could AFK the script finally, it's a great script in every other respect.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess lots of people forget this is a game, and @syntax and @joshwa534 do this as a hobby on top of regular real life responsiblities. Where's Ben at these days anyways? I don't pop by here often, haven't played tibia in ... years but I like to visit every now and then

@joshwa534 if you play xbone hit me up one day bro, just pm me and I can give ya my gt. Been digging Ark: survival evolved lately

Best of luck to you guys, always a fond memory of the glory days. Long live the Horned

/Brent

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic99 View Post
    @Syntax

@Joshwa534

okay I figured it out in regards to Goroma Demons.

Since my char stays down there for a solid couple of hours before restocking it brings back a substantial amount of loot.

I have confirmed this by watching it happen 3 times in a row.

it times out depositing loot I get the message "Action timed out, Please contact support" on screen briefly and it shuts the walker down and sits at the depot.

so it there anyway I can edit the max time to deposit at DP or something similar, I would love a fix for this then I could AFK the script finally, it's a great script in every other respect.

@Syntax

@Joshwa534

so hey guys can we get a little attention here, I know you guys are busy with OX server but we are still paying customers here.

the problem is how it deposits loot, it does stackables then non stack, so it takes twice as long to deposit loot then it should so it times out and shuts down.

I mean I go down there with 1200 mana pots and I have to force it to resupply at 800 min pots just so it does not time out depositing loot, and even then it sometimes still times out if it brought back a lot of loot.

so could you guys please fix this, this is the only script that is worth running on my ED....

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic99 View Post
    @Syntax

@Joshwa534

so hey guys can we get a little attention here, I know you guys are busy with OX server but we are still paying customers here.

the problem is how it deposits loot, it does stackables then non stack, so it takes twice as long to deposit loot then it should so it times out and shuts down.

I mean I go down there with 1200 mana pots and I have to force it to resupply at 800 min pots just so it does not time out depositing loot, and even then it sometimes still times out if it brought back a lot of loot.

so could you guys please fix this, this is the only script that is worth running on my ED....
    Notice that your mentions aren't turning into a links, so they aren't getting notified that you're mentioning them. Most likely they haven't read any of your posts since their last reply. There is something wrong with the mention system and has been for a while.

As a temporary workaround you can open your lua file and search for DELAY.WALKER_TIMEOUT. It's currently set to 2*60*1000 (which is 2 minutes in milliseconds), increase it to something more sensible.

A more permanent fix for the bug would involve giving the delayWalker function an optional argument that's used when it is called from the 'depotend' event handler.

Edit: Apparently the mentioning system is off because there was a vulnerability in the plugin.
    Last edited by shadowart; 07-10-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowart View Post
    Notice that your mentions aren't turning into a links, so they aren't getting notified that you're mentioning them. Most likely they haven't read any of your posts since their last reply. There is something wrong with the mention system and has been for a while.

As a temporary workaround you can open your lua file and search for DELAY.WALKER_TIMEOUT. It's currently set to 2*60*1000 (which is 2 minutes in milliseconds), increase it to something more sensible.

A more permanent fix for the bug would involve giving the delayWalker function an optional argument that's used when it is called from the 'depotend' event handler.

Edit: Apparently the mentioning system is off because there was a vulnerability in the plugin.

well thank you very much.

Do I edit all 3 values?