XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 185 of 185

Thread: ★ Bollo is back in town! ★ Project by BolloScripts ★

  1. #181
    zxzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trykon View Post
    Hah botting is also ability... people think it is easy, but you need to know: where, when to bot, which char on which spot, botting more accs on one type of monsters can crash market, planning selling/trading stuff properly to always have money in bank, not only items in depo, planning places to bot that are not taken by players, but are still good loot/exp wise... it is not that simple to not get banned or bot to push max out of bot xD
    Yea, I found that out the hard way. Only took once to realize that it was a dumb move.

    Also GZ Bollo.

  2. #182
    Senior Member Bollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,866
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudshand View Post
    how it going?
    Havent botted for a while! Studying like 300% in school atm so trying not to have bots going to keep my mind as clear as I can :P Atleast for a while until stuff cools down + 11.0 is released and we'll see what happends with the future of Bolloscripts and so on
    Quote Originally Posted by kroto View Post
    Shit man, your project is so sick!
    Thanks bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    Yea, I found that out the hard way. Only took once to realize that it was a dumb move.

    Also GZ Bollo.
    Thanks! But as to what is the congratz to tho?!

  3. #183
    zxzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollo View Post
    Havent botted for a while! Studying like 300% in school atm so trying not to have bots going to keep my mind as clear as I can :P Atleast for a while until stuff cools down + 11.0 is released and we'll see what happends with the future of Bolloscripts and so on

    Thanks bud!

    Thanks! But as to what is the congratz to tho?!
    On the project. :P I was going to make a project thread but since 11 will be out soonish I decided against it. You've made some great progress though! (I know yours has been going on awhile.)

  4. #184
    Senior Member Bollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,866
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    On the project. :P I was going to make a project thread but since 11 will be out soonish I decided against it. You've made some great progress though! (I know yours has been going on awhile.)
    ah I see, thanks again! =)

    Yeah, well I havent botted all that much as I could tho, been playing quie safe with my chars cuz I dont wanna go deletera. (LIke my EK that got known on forums as "most botted EK on server" )

  5. #185

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are the pics dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •