XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yalahar Grim Reapers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you know which of the holes are what number? So I know which ones to disable since I'm a bit lower

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GO GO GO !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to add somehow so if u take skull by accident, the bot will stand and wait for it to drop and then continue hunting?

Also is it possible to add so it randomizes things abit, like it can withdraw more then exactly whats needed for the supplies, that it maybe randomizes abit the supplies, if i set it to 1000 mana pots it randomizes it between 950-1050 or something etc and also that instead of always taking same route (deposit gold > deposit loot > withdraw gold > buy supplies > buy food) it randomizes it, so maybe it deposit loot first, then deposit money and withdraws then buys food and last supply etc?
    Last edited by Figgeduni; 04-15-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Figgeduni View Post
    Is it possible to add somehow so if u take skull by accident, the bot will stand and wait for it to drop and then continue hunting?

Also is it possible to add so it randomizes things abit, like it can withdraw more then exactly whats needed for the supplies, that it maybe randomizes abit the supplies, if i set it to 1000 mana pots it randomizes it between 950-1050 or something etc and also that instead of always taking same route (deposit gold > deposit loot > withdraw gold > buy supplies > buy food) it randomizes it, so maybe it deposit loot first, then deposit money and withdraws then buys food and last supply etc?
    Really good idea! I have been thinking of this for all their scripts. Hope @Joshwa534 and team picks up on it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does this stuff throw items out of you depot because all my items i had in depot are gone ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the beginning of the walker show is ankhramun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :O muito bom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! I've used this script for a couple of hunts now with both my MS and my RP but I have tweaked a bit the script for the RP changin cap and supplies etc strangely enough I did something with the food and it says: ":: ERROR :: Config error. The "FoodMin" value is higher than the "FoodMax" value." Thing is If I have a chance to open the /config again I would fix it but theres not an option to do so and I went to the folder and the file is totally different as the /config notepad, please would love a quick answer!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice