XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 180

Thread: [Beta] OXTools

  1. #11
    Monthly Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @jo3bingham Could you possibly stream while u work on OXTools? On livecoding.tv like Darkstar or Syntax or twitch.tv like Josh?

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dang i missed the first page!!

    COOL STUFF!

  3. #13
    Lifetime Subscriber Kociii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,590
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    By the way @jo3bingham Is the "Launch" thing the time that is on your own PC ? Because when there is server save it's 10:00 AM here and if I put it at 10:30 it will start then?



    Free & Open Teamspeak 3 server for everyone!




    My Spotify List



    My Tibia Life



    My Script Thread

  4. #14
    Technical Support jo3bingham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    704
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eldera View Post
    @jo3bingham Could you possibly stream while u work on OXTools? On livecoding.tv like Darkstar or Syntax or twitch.tv like Josh?
    I may. If I do I will inform everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kociii View Post
    By the way @jo3bingham Is the "Launch" thing the time that is on your own PC ? Because when there is server save it's 10:00 AM here and if I put it at 10:30 it will start then?
    It is localized to your computer's time. So, yes, if you set it to 10:30 it will launch at 10:30AM your time.

  5. #15
    Monthly Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jo3bingham View Post
    I may. If I do I will inform everyone.

    It is localized to your computer's time. So, yes, if you set it to 10:30 it will launch at 10:30AM your time.
    Oke nice!

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    378
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So beyond excited to try this out! Will post feedback later when I'm actually home to try it !

    My name is Proteus!
    This is my Signature.
    Thanks.

  7. #17
    VilleDaKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess that is decent tool... Kappa

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great tool, CPU Saver is what i needed
    however, i've got a problem with launching a profile
    it just opens new tibia window and thats all, i suppose it should have write my acc/pass and log me in to game
    any idea what i did fuck up? xD

  9. #19
    Lifetime Subscriber Kociii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,590
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jakiskoles View Post
    great tool, CPU Saver is what i needed
    however, i've got a problem with launching a profile
    it just opens new tibia window and thats all, i suppose it should have write my acc/pass and log me in to game
    any idea what i did fuck up? xD
    You need to type in your account and password maybe? xD



    Free & Open Teamspeak 3 server for everyone!




    My Spotify List



    My Tibia Life



    My Script Thread

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you mean in OXTools profile?
    done of course, but still not working

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •