Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Goroma Demons

Town: Liberty Bay
    Level: 300+
    Type: Moneymaker

Download this script from the Get Scripts window once logged into Tibia.

Use this thread to ask questions or report bugs for this script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello anyone try this script? thnks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems to get stuck sometimes (both in spawn and walking to it), and the healings set to use exura gran instead of san which is weird.

Ive ran it for like 5 hours total and died a few times. I think it's because it sometimes just stands still, kind of like the walker bug where you have to restart the client but it's definitely happening more often with this script.

Otherwise it's like 35-40 demons an hour and pretty decent loot, like 40-100k an hour maybe

EDIT: Maybe I was just unlucky I've ran this for another 5+ hours and its been totally fine after fixing the healing
    Last edited by Cdongbatman; 12-22-2015 at 02:27 PM.

XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdongbatman View Post
    It seems to get stuck sometimes (both in spawn and walking to it), and the healings set to use exura gran instead of san which is weird.

Ive ran it for like 5 hours total and died a few times. I think it's because it sometimes just stands still, kind of like the walker bug where you have to restart the client but it's definitely happening more often with this script.

Otherwise it's like 35-40 demons an hour and pretty decent loot, like 40-100k an hour maybe

EDIT: Maybe I was just unlucky I've ran this for another 5+ hours and its been totally fine after fixing the healing
    I've buffed up the default healing values, the reason why I don't use exura san is because its useless compared to exura gran san.

Also, the issue with the walker getting stuck like that is a XenoBot bug, not a script bug.. unfortunately it can trigger at any time, with any script ~

Thanks for posting stat information <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't seem to make permanent changes to the looter list. I'v tried adding items to the white list within the config file and even tried adjusting the items under the category (<control name="LootList" mode="1" minimum="0" maximum="0" skinner="2" unlisted="1">) in the XBST File. Basically, each time I load the XBST file during start up, there are some items on the loot list I'd like not to be there and some items that I would like to be there which are not. What am I doing wrong?

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cupfu View Post
    I can't seem to make permanent changes to the looter list. I'v tried adding items to the white list within the config file and even tried adjusting the items under the category (<control name="LootList" mode="1" minimum="0" maximum="0" skinner="2" unlisted="1">) in the XBST File. Basically, each time I load the XBST file during start up, there are some items on the loot list I'd like not to be there and some items that I would like to be there which are not. What am I doing wrong?
    Added the fiery heart for you, it'll be in today's release.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you please add green and yellow gems, also red piece of cloth is not working as well as magma amulet and magma monocle when using the white/blacklist. Sorry to be such a pain, your script is nice though. Thank you.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Could you please add green and yellow gems, also red piece of cloth is not working as well as magma amulet and magma monocle when using the white/blacklist. Sorry to be such a pain, your script is nice though. Thank you.
    Can you tell me what creature drops what? I'll update the loot tables ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The roster for loot lists should include only these items, for maximum profit, cap to profit wise.

Hellhounds: Platinum Coin, Great Spirit Potion, Great Mana Potion, Hellhound Slobber, Soul Orb, Demonic Essence, Ultimate Health Potion, Small Ruby, Blazing Bone, Fiery Heart, Wand of Inferno, Black Pearl, Small Emerald, Small Topaz, Hardened Bone, Green Piece of Cloth, Knight Axe, Fire Sword, Yellow Piece of Cloth, Red Gem, Yellow Gem, Magma Boots, Red Piece of Cloth, Amber Staff, Ruthless Axe, Giant Sword, Green Gem, Gold Ingot, Magma Amulet, Magma Coat, Magma Monocle, Onyx Flail, Magma Legs

Demon: Platinum Coin, Great Mana Potion, Great Spirit Potion, Demonic Essence, Ultimate Health Potion, Demon Horn, Fire Mushroom, Small Topaz, Small Ruby, Small Amethyst, Small Emerald, Talon, Fire Axe, Stealth Ring, Red Gem, Ring of Healing, Might Ring, Giant Sword, Gold Ring, Ice Rapier, Demon Shield, Platinum Amulet, Golden Legs, Mastermind Shield, Magic Plate Armor, Demon Trophy, Demonrage Sword

Dragon Lord: Small Sapphire, Red Dragon Scale, Red Dragon Leather, Strong Health Potion, Fire Sword, Royal Helmet, Life Crystal, Tower Shield, Dragon Scale Mail, Dragon Lord Trophy, Dragon Slayer

Foot note, skinning can be done immediately now, not sure if you can adjust the duration on this.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The roster for loot lists should include only these items, for maximum profit, cap to profit wise.

Hellhounds: Platinum Coin, Great Spirit Potion, Great Mana Potion, Hellhound Slobber, Soul Orb, Demonic Essence, Ultimate Health Potion, Small Ruby, Blazing Bone, Fiery Heart, Wand of Inferno, Black Pearl, Small Emerald, Small Topaz, Hardened Bone, Green Piece of Cloth, Knight Axe, Fire Sword, Yellow Piece of Cloth, Red Gem, Yellow Gem, Magma Boots, Red Piece of Cloth, Amber Staff, Ruthless Axe, Giant Sword, Green Gem, Gold Ingot, Magma Amulet, Magma Coat, Magma Monocle, Onyx Flail, Magma Legs

Demon: Platinum Coin, Great Mana Potion, Great Spirit Potion, Demonic Essence, Ultimate Health Potion, Demon Horn, Fire Mushroom, Small Topaz, Small Ruby, Small Amethyst, Small Emerald, Talon, Fire Axe, Stealth Ring, Red Gem, Ring of Healing, Might Ring, Giant Sword, Gold Ring, Ice Rapier, Demon Shield, Platinum Amulet, Golden Legs, Mastermind Shield, Magic Plate Armor, Demon Trophy, Demonrage Sword

Dragon Lord: Small Sapphire, Red Dragon Scale, Red Dragon Leather, Strong Health Potion, Fire Sword, Royal Helmet, Life Crystal, Tower Shield, Dragon Scale Mail, Dragon Lord Trophy, Dragon Slayer

Foot note, skinning can be done immediately now, not sure if you can adjust the duration on this.
    Thank you
    Do you have updated whitelist/blacklist for this script? If so, we can just use that.

As for skinning, it'll be changed to happen immediately as soon as @DarkstaR changes it in XenoBot.