XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Edron Demons

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sometimes it will go to the west tower and ignore the demon in the -2 floor

  3. #13
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
    sometimes it will go to the west tower and ignore the demon in the -2 floor
    I'll toss a wait after the step up to those floors, just in case.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Poland kkkkk
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Joshwa534 i'm botting these demons for about 2 days, and when loot bp is full, it sometimes fails to open next backpack while collecting loot.. char is stuck then, what's wrong? except that everything is working fine.

  5. #15
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xto94 View Post
    @Joshwa534 i'm botting these demons for about 2 days, and when loot bp is full, it sometimes fails to open next backpack while collecting loot.. char is stuck then, what's wrong? except that everything is working fine.
    Looting and not opening the next backpack would be an issue @DarkstaR has to address. If you can post a screenshot of when it happens with diagnostics turned on (right-click -> visuals -> diagnostics), it would be a huge help.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xto94 View Post
    @Joshwa534 i'm botting these demons for about 2 days, and when loot bp is full, it sometimes fails to open next backpack while collecting loot.. char is stuck then, what's wrong? except that everything is working fine.
    you can also buy a zaoan chess box, try to fill that up

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on a 200 ms whats best recomeded settings shud i use icicles or sds?? and if so wahts a good ratio

  8. #18
    XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,890
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ohagan View Post
    on a 200 ms whats best recomeded settings shud i use icicles or sds?? and if so wahts a good ratio
    On a sorcerer I've always used SDs on demons, but I'm not sure what's a good ratio for your level.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Poland kkkkk
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    delete double post
    Last edited by xto94; 11-23-2015 at 10:05 PM.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Poland kkkkk
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xto94 View Post
    i'm botting these demons for about 2 days, and when loot bp is full, it sometimes fails to open next backpack while collecting loot.. char is stuck then, what's wrong? except that everything is working fine.


    Quote Originally Posted by Joshwa534 View Post
    Looting and not opening the next backpack would be an issue @DarkstaR has to address. If you can post a screenshot of when it happens with diagnostics turned on (right-click -> visuals -> diagnostics), it would be a huge help.
    http://i.imgur.com/GREer29.jpg?1

    @Joshwa534 @DarkstaR
    Last edited by xto94; 11-25-2015 at 09:18 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •