Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Darashia Dragon Lords

Town: Darashia
    Level: 80+
    Type: Powergamer

Download this script from the Get Scripts window once logged into Tibia.

Use this thread to ask questions or report bugs for this script.
    Last edited by Joshwa534; 11-09-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you add special areas for this script so that you dont lure into other dragon lords ect...? I find myself getting close to dying by running into the next area? thanks, great scripts!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darrickyoung View Post
    Can you add special areas for this script so that you dont lure into other dragon lords ect...? I find myself getting close to dying by running into the next area? thanks, great scripts!
    what level are you?
    are you wearing the best gear to take reduced damage?

whooops i didn't realize this was the paladin version
    Last edited by viser14; 12-05-2015 at 06:29 PM.

XenoBot Scripts Developer Joshwa534's Avatar
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yeah I can whip it up tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am level 80 & I am a paladin, I have the best gear possible with 92 distance and I am running the DLS into other DL rooms, Please let me knnow when this is all set. I have checked today and they are still not working showing. Thank you kindly for your help and concerns. Thanks.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am level 80 & I am a paladin, I have the best gear possible with 92 distance and I am running the DLS into other DL rooms, Please let me knnow when this is all set. I have checked today and they are still not working showing. Thank you kindly for your help and concerns. Thanks.
    Added in the latest version (v1.2.22).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEVERMIND, I reopened the client and xenobot and it worked just fine. THANK YOU BRO!

Joshwa,

Thank you KINDLY for adding special areas, however... When I go to download from the Tibia Client I get an error message stating that the process in downloading the script failed.. Could you please take a peek into this? Thank you, again, for all your hard work and efforts. Great scripts! Very prompt service, as well.

Kind Regards,
    Darrick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joshwa,

Sorry to bother again. All is working well with the script, however. When I get to the spawn I made 1 lap and it says that it is resupplying, I have it set to 100 SMP, 300 Drill Bolts & 20 SHP. I had 800 bolts, 240 SMP & 20 SHP. Any reasons on why this would be prompting to resupply? I noticed that my soft boots went worn, would that be the reason? Does it check for worn softies? Thanks again, sorry to be a pain in the rear,

Kind Regards,
    Darrick.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Joshwa,

Sorry to bother again. All is working well with the script, however. When I get to the spawn I made 1 lap and it says that it is resupplying, I have it set to 100 SMP, 300 Drill Bolts & 20 SHP. I had 800 bolts, 240 SMP & 20 SHP. Any reasons on why this would be prompting to resupply? I noticed that my soft boots went worn, would that be the reason? Does it check for worn softies? Thanks again, sorry to be a pain in the rear,

Kind Regards,
    Darrick.
    You're certainly not a pain in my ass ^.- I love bug reports, the more that get submitted, the closer we get to perfection.

However, we do check for worn soft boots and leave to repair them. I hope that clears up any confusion
    Last edited by Joshwa534; 12-07-2015 at 01:34 AM.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Joshwa,

Kind Regards,
    Darrick.
    Fixed in the latest version (v1.2.24).

Added a message "repairing soft boots" when leaving spawn for that reason.