User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official] Scammer list 2.0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyimake View Post
    @Ungoliant.. So my friend recently bought (that char he owns now i think) untill i found out he quit a couple weeks after. so now ungoliant owns the char, I try to talk to him and I find out that my other friend had quit "due to personal reasons" so he said and Ungoliant telling me he had bought the char back from him. However, I just now have found out (from my friend who bought it) that Ungoliant had stolen it back using the recovery key and that had made him quit.

Dont trust this guy
    I don't quite understand what your saying. But I would love to hear more of this story... Im assuming you are talking about me and methos's trade? I haven't made any other trades within the last 6 months. So assuming that...

So from what I understand, your his friend. He has recently quit the game. (which is what I assumed and he said while I was talking to him on skype). He has sold OR gave away the account, and then somehow the account was "hacked". Then he told you, and your friend. (whoever that is) that I stole the account back.

This simply isnt the case. Something else is going on.

Either way, I have contacted a mod (awaiting a reply), because I do have the new confirmation key in hand. So this will be sorted out. I would just like to understand what is really going on besides this talk and assumptions about me hacking anyone.

-Ungo

Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My attribution to this thread, is to confirm scammers and to delete unnecessary posts. I'll leave the rest to @smeg.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I'm concerned @Ungoliant is trusted in my eyes I bought 20kk of him the other day with no issues what so ever I also talk with him on a constant basis and get no feeling that he would stuff anyone over. I think there is more to the other guys story...
    Trading History

Sold To:
    Fuzzy - GTH - UMER - Shamone - Daniel-Sp - RobD - Laststax - Bazinga! - Many ingame

Bought/Swapped
    PunktG - Alexisdark - Czoger - Atheist - Uranas - Adek999 - Ceeburi - Shamone - KnightM - Plus a few more

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @wasoom There isn't really much to debate anymore. The email was changed. I got no RK. How does that happen in 23 days without it? Anyways. If he does have a new conf key in hand and a mod holds it for 30 days till its reg in my name then itll be fine. I will always know he isn't trustable but other people can take that chance if they wish.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ungoliant Its funny how you think you are so slick. You think you can act like I sold the account to someone else by posing as someone else in game. You forget the FACT that the EMAIL was changed and REGARDLESS of what I could have done to the account YOUUUUUUU are the only person in the world that could have done that. Case closed you got caught and now are just trying to not get deleted on here. If you do hand over the conf key and not take it AGAIN I will be amazed.

@ Mods Sorry I should have edited my last post to put there I apologize I don't use forums that much...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no need to insult me.

Either way, your wrong. You have no proof that the email changed. You said yourself that you changed the account name. All the tibia.com site says "Either the account name or email is incorrect".

Also, it has now been around 40+ days since I sold you the account. Of course the email could now have been changed. By EITHER of us OR the person you sold the account to.

Honestly, its kind of silly. I know im innocent. So, do as you will. Im still awaiting a mods pm in regards to what to do with the said key anyhow.

-Ungoliant

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea you can say that now about the email but no dude it was only 23 days after I was given the account info when the email was changed. The account name is right that I changed it to if it was wrong then it would say account name invalid. Try it. You keep telling lies and I will have to drive my happy ass up there and I will get the truth from you bro. You don't live that far from me tell one more fucking lie.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ungoliant, either PM myself or @Syntax with the confirmation key. The account will then be changed into the buyers name (@Methos3029) and will be held for the remaining days until the registration has changed over and a new confirmation key has been ordered.
    No.

I am not an admin.
    I do not have the ability to confirm your account.
    I can not manually activate subscription times nor can I deal with payment issues.
    I can not help you if you do not say what is wrong and only put "CAN YOU HELP ME ?".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Messed Around

Pmed the key to Syntax. Hopefully everything will get sorted out.

-Ungo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't heard any updates but for the sake of anyone who may have any dealings with @Ungoliant currently or in negotiations with him on anything last I heard from @Syntax is that he gave an invalid confirmation key to him. Seems like he is legit right? Im sure he has a slew of excuses as to why it is invalid cause thats understandable...