XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Downtime, once again :(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates? Payment page still down I see.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will be this down of server ? i want know when my tibia will crush...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "XenoBot Forums does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe. Please make sure that you register and confirm your account by email."

Is this one of the problems i take it??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to use a proxy to access xenobot.net otherwise I get this error "Due to heavy traffic flow and the inability of shared hosting to keep up, we're currently working on moving to a dedicated server etc etc"

So slow dns servers, I changed to public google dns servers and it worked.
    Last edited by klusbert; 03-21-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my xenobot is not working i m on windows 7 and firefox ://

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant buy the bot!! it says "XenoBot Forums does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe. Please make sure that you register and confirm your account by email." but i have confirmed email!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leux10 View Post
    I cant buy the bot!! it says "XenoBot Forums does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe. Please make sure that you register and confirm your account by email." but i have confirmed email!
    Did you even read the thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    Dear Users,
    After a long downtime due to hosting issues, we're back, and on a dedicated box. What this means is that we have purchased a stand-alone, powerful machine in a data-center that is not restricted by the data limits of the old shared hosting environment we were using to host the server, and, consequently, we should no longer run into hosting issues or data overages. Since we realize this outage had a far reaching effect on users, every active XenoBot user has been given 3 free days of XenoBot to make up for lost time. Additionally, the free supplementary account (offline/test) will still work for anybody until the server save of March 21th, 2013.

Please be aware that over the next few days it is possible that we experience small down times due to server improvements or outstanding configuration issues, but they should not last long or be harmful. Furthermore, the payment system will be down until we can ensure the stability of the site. We are very sorry for any issue this fiasco may have caused.

Thanks,
    DarkstaR
    My trades at xb:
    Sold 159 ed to DarkDevil
    Bought 180 rp from jikoe
    Bought 310+ ek from Magson
    Sold Recovery Key to LuckyStrike
    Sold 190 rp to Royaliti
    Bought 230+ ed from Andy
    Sold 140+ ek to Tobjun
    Bought 150ms/150 rp from pagge123
    Bought World Transfer Code from Veela

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leux10 View Post
    Did you even read the thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    Dear Users,
    After a long downtime due to hosting issues, we're back, and on a dedicated box. What this means is that we have purchased a stand-alone, powerful machine in a data-center that is not restricted by the data limits of the old shared hosting environment we were using to host the server, and, consequently, we should no longer run into hosting issues or data overages. Since we realize this outage had a far reaching effect on users, every active XenoBot user has been given 3 free days of XenoBot to make up for lost time. Additionally, the free supplementary account (offline/test) will still work for anybody until the server save of March 21th, 2013.

Please be aware that over the next few days it is possible that we experience small down times due to server improvements or outstanding configuration issues, but they should not last long or be harmful. Furthermore, the payment system will be down until we can ensure the stability of the site. We are very sorry for any issue this fiasco may have caused.

Thanks,
    DarkstaR
    My trades at xb:
    Sold 159 ed to DarkDevil
    Bought 180 rp from jikoe
    Bought 310+ ek from Magson
    Sold Recovery Key to LuckyStrike
    Sold 190 rp to Royaliti
    Bought 230+ ed from Andy
    Sold 140+ ek to Tobjun
    Bought 150ms/150 rp from pagge123
    Bought World Transfer Code from Veela

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad! Thx though...

But how can i use all the features without paid? Because with trial i cant for example have more than 2 healing spellls..
    Last edited by leux10; 03-22-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same Works for Firefox ?