Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Downtime, once again :(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    Dear Users,
    After a long downtime due to hosting issues, we're back, and on a dedicated box. What this means is that we have purchased a stand-alone, powerful machine in a data-center that is not restricted by the data limits of the old shared hosting environment we were using to host the server, and, consequently, we should no longer run into hosting issues or data overages. Since we realize this outage had a far reaching effect on users, every active XenoBot user has been given 3 free days of XenoBot to make up for lost time. Additionally, the free supplementary account (offline/test) will still work for anybody until the server save of March 21th, 2013.

Please be aware that over the next few days it is possible that we experience small down times due to server improvements or outstanding configuration issues, but they should not last long or be harmful. Furthermore, the payment system will be down until we can ensure the stability of the site. We are very sorry for any issue this fiasco may have caused.

Thanks,
    DarkstaR
    everything is subject to errors, what do I understand and I am sorry it happened. but we all saw how much you worked for everything back to normal again, thanks for your great job and effort. As I already said everything is subject to problems, but what do what do matter is the way you use to resolve disputes. and in my opinion was very good to fast. so I just have to thank for all this work you do for this community

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i cant use it

im trin to use the bot but when i try to login it said the account subscription is not active and when i go clik on purchase xenobot it said somthing that i hace to register acc what can i do??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same problem for me, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the payment system being down as he mentioned. Just wait it out and it'll get figured out.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DarkstaR On my pc I cant login in xenobot and the forum is not working. I've good internet conection and I can play tibia/lol or navegate in any other website...
    It seems like xenobot new host is blocking my IP or my company connection somehow. I've also tried with offline/test like yesterday and happends the same. I can access forum on my phone without problems and I've some friends that has the same issue trying to connect...
    Any solution?

PD: the error xenobot give me when i open it or try to connect with offline/test is

e06: Error in WinHttpReceiveResponse()!
    Last edited by Wovimus; 03-20-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    1323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Give the DNS servers time to propagate. Moving hosts is never instant for everybody.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give the DNS servers time to propagate. Moving hosts is never instant for everybody.
    Okey, thanks for the quickly answer, hopefully it get solved soon, the strange thing is that today arround 15:00 CET It was working for me and not for my friend, few minutes after it work for my friend and not for me :S

Mentioned
    1323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wovimus View Post
    Okey, thanks for the quickly answer, hopefully it get solved soon, the strange thing is that today arround 15:00 CET It was working for me and not for my friend, few minutes after it work for my friend and not for me :S
    Try to flush your DNS servers or switch to google public DNS.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to flush your DNS servers or switch to google public DNS.
    GENIOUS!
    I tried with google public DNS and now it's working!

PD: what do you mean with flush my DNS? I'm on Windows 7 and I had the option "Obtain DNS automatically" ticked.

Mentioned
    1323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wovimus View Post
    GENIOUS!
    I tried with google public DNS and now it's working!

PD: what do you mean with flush my DNS? I'm on Windows 7 and I had the option "Obtain DNS automatically" ticked.
    It just releases the cache and obtains all DNS records new when requested. Anyways, stick with Google public DNS. I personally use it at home and it kicks ass.