Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Amb Motive

Apply cold water to burnt area.

Mentioned
    1323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    It's funny how big of a talker he up until the point where I proved his bullshit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Amb Motive You gon take that shit bruh? hahahah had fun going thru this clowns posts on other forums :P thanks for the laugh also very funny how he says he prefers XB but talks shit on the forums

Trades:
    -Bought 3.5kk from @Neonart
    -Bought 1kk from @Pidek098
    -Sold Level 80 MS to @Zelig

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    And, for shits and giggles, let's check out his iBot profile, which shows, despite his shit talking, he prefers XenoBot.
    Here is his iBot profile, where he has no posts and a later registration date than XenoBot forums.

If you want more entertainment, look him up on Hack Forums, where you see him trying to purchase DDoSing licences from novice hackers.
    Actually I think he did have posts, but we deleted them. Us at the iBot community don't take kindly to his type. I must admit, it's far more fun to come here and wind up idiots like this, as opposed to watch their posts just magically go away...

Regarding buying a "DDoS license"... LOL ... Just sign up to a shell booter and problem solved, there's fucking tonnes of 'em and 75% don't even ask your real name...
    You cannot fail, so I'm lowering the standard.

Gold Seller/Official Reseller PunktG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    owned ...

Mentioned
    1323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Actually I think he did have posts, but we deleted them. Us at the iBot community don't take kindly to his type. I must admit, it's far more fun to come here and wind up idiots like this, as opposed to watch their posts just magically go away...

Regarding buying a "DDoS license"... LOL ... Just sign up to a shell booter and problem solved, there's fucking tonnes of 'em and 75% don't even ask your real name...

Censorship is retarded. I feel that if someone has something they want to say, they should not only be able to say it, but have to live with looking like a moron if they knowingly provided bullshit information trying to increase their E-PEEN. And it goes both ways. If someone has a legitimate problem with my software or a legitimate criticism, I let them say it. I don't stop people from saying "iBot" or "Redbot." The only thing that gets deleted is meaningless spam and harmful posts, such as viruses or scams. And that's how it will always stay.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    Censorship is retarded. I feel that if someone has something they want to say, they should not only be able to say it, but have to live with looking like a moron if they knowingly provided bullshit information trying to increase their E-PEEN. And it goes both ways. If someone has a legitimate problem with my software or a legitimate criticism, I let them say it. I don't stop people from saying "iBot" or "Redbot." The only thing that gets deleted is meaningless spam and harmful posts, such as viruses or scams. And that's how it will always stay.
    I don't entirely agree with censorship but I wouldn't go so far as to mock it. My belief (which I will express, as this is a contemplation corner) is that everything has its time and place. I, for instance, wouldn't be able to finish my curry if there was a person vomiting on TV, it would put me off too much. I'm pretty sure I'd struggle if there was nudity going on, too, though I won't stretch into detail for that purpose. I also am a strong believer that children under 10 (or thereabouts) should have the world hidden from them, it can be damaging to someone of such an age to witness anything which they cannot cope with, for example if you expose a child to violence when they are young, it will give them the impression that it is normal... That's where inherited behaviours come from, after all. For that purpose, I strongly encourage censorship. I can see where you're coming from though, this is a very different case, and although I probably wouldn't have deleted his posts had it been my forum, I don't object to whoever did so doing so, since it is Jonatas' livelihood which is at stake, he's got an income and he wants it protecting, that's just business sense. I mean, if you join a forum and immediately get insulted by someone, you're probably not gonna stick around for long... I think that's the good bit about XB though, the community here is good enough that we can, and I use the term loosely scare off those who we don't want here, and warmly welcome those who we do want. I'm not saying it is nor should be a selective community, I'm just saying there are certain personalities which we can do without, and Amb's is certainly somewhere around the top of the list.

You know, I'd probably have booted myself out by now if I were you. I can be incredibly annoying sometimes, but I guess I probably find you as annoying as you find me at times, the main difference being I guess I literally have nothing to lose here, whereas you've some responsibility to be polite & courteous since this is your product, which you're trying to sell... I do think the people here see you as being gracefully ungraceful at times though, and I think you only seem to gain their respect for that. It's a difficult concept to grasp, and even more difficult to become, but I think you've done it.
    You cannot fail, so I'm lowering the standard.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't read all the replies, so if i say something that has been said already, sorry.

i know nothing of programming bla bla, i have used bots for a long time, and i have only been banned with NG (shame since it was so easy to use)
    I started using xeno before neo was obsolete (not on all chars, since i can't script hehe)
    I don't know the programming or what not behind botting, and tbh i don't really want too, i just want a bot that is reliable. So far I have passed every banwave that has happened since i used xeno. You could say as you did that Cip is a business, but most of my accounts are free so why wouldn't they ban at least one?

Like I said I am a noob to how this all works, but I have 100% trust in Darkstar and Xeno as a whole.

long post for me woot

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @DarkstaR I love it when you go off on a rant like this because of someone typing stupid posts, it always makes me smile when you prove them wrong and quite literally hammer them into a speechless state.