XenoBot Forums - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: @Amb Motive

  1. #1
    XenoBot Developer DarkstaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,099
    Mentioned
    1323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)

    @Amb Motive

    @Amb Motive
    I'm so happy to have you around. As you can see, I am addressing you from my contemplation corner - this is where I publicize my deep thoughts about life, the universe, and everything else. Reading your posts really got me thinking and, since you're a computer science veteran and seem to know so much from your 7 year doctorate, I would love for you to answer some inquiries I have about your posts.


    Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    Just to let you guys know - you are not safe. You may have dodged this ban wave. You may have dodged several others and you may even dodge many more to come but eventually you will be deleted.
    Did you have any other expectations for this game? My assumption is that, when the game grows obsolete, we will all be deleted. This falls into the category of "eventually", wouldn't you say?


    Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    Truth be told, you have already been detected. You can be naive all you want. CipSoft will only delete a certain percentage of botters per ban wave. CipSoft is a business and they want to sustain their revenue without crippling it. They will milk what they can with the current target audience. Take a course in business and you will learn that.
    This is likely plausible. Every current bot is very easy to detect, but cipsoft has not made a visible effort to do so. Their community is roughly 95% botters - why would they alienate everyone? Good point. That's one strike against me, you know, saying something I've said a million times and all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    Also, if you take a course in computer programming you will learn that anything that injects a client and/or modifies it, which many bots do including Xenobot, is genuinely detectable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    As I said - any program that injects or modifies the Tibia client is detectable. Be naive, don't believe me - that's fine. Education speaks the loudest.
    I would like you to expand on this. First of all, most basic computer classes don't go into reverse engineering, do they? Second of all, can you please give me some example code? Last I checked, both ring-0 and ring-3 rootkits (I know a professional like you knows the terminology, but for anybody who doesn't, rootkits are stealth mechanisms which are used by viruses to hide themselves from malware analysts) inject into processes and, on occasion, even the operating system itself. Based on what you say, this is counter-intuitive. Why would a module aiming for optimal stealth use code modification and injection, the obviously most detectable method of stealth? Furthermore, how do you think developers of viruses like Stuxnet, Duqu, and Flame managed to stay hidden for all those years when they were using injection to hide? Lastly, how is it possible that detecting injection is easier than non-injection? The following line of code can be used to detect any external bot with a main window:

    Code:
    bool botRunning = (FindWindowA("iBot", NULL) != NULL);
    On the other hand, detecting XenoBot is a much trickier task (to my knowledge). You can't simply enumerate all modules because I remove myself from the module list. Debugging the bot to find signatures is possible, but very hard due to my anti-reversing techniques. You could look for my code modifications but, honestly, that is much trickier than detecting an external bot window. Please show me the code you're talking about which makes this easy - I would love to see it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    What point are you trying to prove? I said that I am new to the botting world and I don't know how they work, not with how they work with the client.
    That's weird. Earlier you said a computer programming course would enable you to realize that injection is easily detectable, but now you're stating you know nothing of reverse engineering (that is all bot development and detection is, after all). What computer class taught you about reverse engineering to detect injected code but not how to actually inject the code? I would like to link CipSoft to that course material if you would share.


    Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    Anyone who understands the basics of how the client is injected and how it is detectable will tell you that Xeno is as unsafe as any other injectable bot.
    XenoBot is as safe as any other carefully written bot - injected or not. Yes, you heard me, I am saying that non-injected bots are also detectable to a magnitude which is of the same value of XenoBot, maybe greater due to the precautions I take. Feel free to prove me wrong, though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    How can you tell exactly who is and who is not banned? Are you able to virtually see with your own eyes who exactly is banned and who is not, without going by what people are saying on the forums?
    You're right, comparing detection rates is all speculation and assumptions. But so is what you're doing. You aren't stating facts, you are stating ideas without backup. Please post code.


    Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    You are basing your "facts" off of hearsay. This means that your facts aren't even facts. I am basing my facts off of 7 years of a university degree of computer science. There is a difference.
    Education is nice, but I'd appreciate it if you based your facts on code. You seem like an intelligent fellow, so please give some evidence. I'm curious.


    Quote Originally Posted by Amb Motive View Post
    You are one of the naive bot users who thinks he's untouchable. That's a very common mindset around here.
    I personally tell my users neither I, nor my competition, are untouchable. If a user wants to think that, he is bieng ignorant. Don't use that as a leg in your argument, please.


    You have come here to discredit my software, but have made your points with blind, pathetic assaults on my customers, who tend to be young, uneducated gamers. You call what you say fact but you post no source material or code - this is surprising coming from someone who claims to have a degree which would require his entire existence to thrive on the presence of factual evidence. I've confronted you on what you've had to say. I've shown code where necessary and I've provided links to back up my side of the story. I invite you to reverse engineer my software to further prove my point, if you dare. Now grow some fucking balls and back your shit up, you fake, uneducated, unintelligent, pseudo-intellectual fuck.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    664
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burn @Amb Motive

  3. #3
    Senior Member Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Bolivia
    Posts
    461
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About Amb Motive
    Location:
    Canada
    Occupation:
    Government

    ... Blame Canada xD.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,460
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was interesting to read, can't wait for his answers.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Fixi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    498
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darkstar - The Batman of Xenocity - came and saved the day of his citizens. Now they can live happy again

    Nice answer was interesting to read all that stuff Lets see if mr. 7 year degree is going to reply :P
    Want to hang out? Need a Teamspeak? Come in and join


  6. #6
    Xencrypted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yalahar Depot Gambling Probably
    Posts
    335
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get this guy some ice @DarkstaR clowned this fool @Amb Motive

    Trades:
    -Bought 3.5kk from @Neonart
    -Bought 1kk from @Pidek098
    -Sold Level 80 MS to @Zelig

  7. #7
    XenoBot Developer DarkstaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,099
    Mentioned
    1323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    `````
    Last edited by Spectrus; 12-11-2014 at 01:50 AM.

  8. #8
    Lifetime Subscriber
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, agree with everything that u said.

  9. #9
    Lifetime Subscriber
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear going to college at the age of 15 is the new era son wtf?

  10. #10
    onyusaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this @Amb Motive guy just got raped.. no KY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •