PDA

View Full Version : [Update] XenoBot v2.8.3 [Evasion Improvements]

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 01:50 AM
This update bring a high degree of betterment to the evasion stances and fixes a small bug with scriptable HUD objects.

Changelog:

v2.8.3
Fixed a bug causing the scriptable HUD to ignore the blue color input and treat the green input as a cyan hue.
Changed "4SQM Line" and "3SQM Line" to "4SQM Dist" and "3SQM Dist." These stances will now keep away in a slope-agnostic manner.
Removed "Evade Towards Last Waypoint" due to a huge change in the evasion techniques.
Improved evasion techniques to use an intelligent grid search algorithm instead of a single step look-ahead.

For download and operation instructions, refer back to this thread:
http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?19

Infernal Bolt
10-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Good job as always :D

desche188
10-18-2012, 02:03 AM
love the grid checks to stop running into blocks ;D great work

Hypn0ticKi11er
10-18-2012, 02:36 AM
Thanks Nick =) This is definitely a HUGE step forward for Xenobot.

Shadow Wolf
10-18-2012, 06:22 AM
That's awesome, thanks DarkstaR

~ Shadow Wolf

xiaospike
10-18-2012, 07:01 AM
I don't know what to say. The distance walker is simply amazing.

Delejon
10-18-2012, 08:36 AM
I love you for this update, the distance targetting became so much better. Places which require good movement now work flawlessly. Just as an example, I was botting Goroma SS before the update and the script was using special areas which caused it to just run up and down in a line near the special areas but now it actually moves in a smart way. Best way to know what it's like is to try it out yourself.

More of these updates, huge thumbs up!

Y2Quake
10-18-2012, 09:56 AM
you're geeking so much working on xeno, gz.

gonna test this when i come back to home

PunktG
10-18-2012, 10:02 AM
testing to
sad i got only eks :)
still thx for great work

Mega
10-18-2012, 10:14 AM
I will test this for sure at home, eager to do it also :)

Thx Dark all that crying for a better distance targeting has been answered.

padj
10-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Is Nice!

Hendy
10-18-2012, 12:03 PM
<3 Good job

kubax36
10-18-2012, 12:07 PM
awesome :]

kubax36
10-18-2012, 12:44 PM
idk why, but my tibia while bot is injected is crashing and not responding while i target any deepling. Its happening randomly, without any rule, even if i dont execute lua files

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 12:47 PM
idk why, but my tibia while bot is injected is crashing and not responding while i target any deepling. Its happening randomly, without any rule, even if i dont execute lua files

I will need more information than that.

jikoe
10-18-2012, 12:49 PM
I will need more information than that.

darkstar check :

http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?7913-PVP-ENFORCED-100-COMBO-BOT-100-MAGEBOMB-Inferna-Team

plox!

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 12:54 PM
darkstar check :

http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?7913-PVP-ENFORCED-100-COMBO-BOT-100-MAGEBOMB-Inferna-Team

plox!

Dude shut the fuck up. You're spamming my inbox and half the threads I post in. Don't you figure if I wanted to answer you I would?

The magebomb idea was because I wanted to get a big team together and kill people. Nobody got enough chars to the right level so I haven't made the program, it's a waste of fucking time. Now stop acting like a desperate 5 year old.

LuckyStrike
10-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Dude shut the fuck up. You're spamming my inbox and half the threads I post in. Don't you figure if I wanted to answer you I would?

The magebomb idea was because I wanted to get a big team together and kill people. Nobody got enough chars to the right level so I haven't made the program, it's a waste of fucking time. Now stop acting like a desperate 5 year old.

Hahahah ! ;D nice one.

Looks very nice

jikoe
10-18-2012, 01:08 PM

actually im 12 and im desperate :<

kubax36
10-18-2012, 01:24 PM
so I was creating Deeplings script, i was targetting monsters mannualy. First time this happen here, i was targetting Deepling Warrior
http://speedy.sh/EQaJA/Bez-tytulu1.png
I had loaded Exori script to clear spawn faster cuz i am to lazy to click it all the time. This script was working perfect before, but anyway i was thinking thats becouse of this script. Before my tibia gets crashed only when i fucked up something in lua

Second time it happen there, i havent loaded exori script, i target Deepling Scout
http://speedy.sh/zHthp/Bez-tytulu2.png

Third time, its happen there, without exori script, i was targetting Deepling Guard
http://speedy.sh/eWQNT/Bez-tytulu3.png
I noticed that always when my client crash then near me are bubbles (marked in red circle at last screen). I am not sure about first and third place, but at second place, where i was targetting deepling scout, deepling was standing in this bubbles

U have changed something with HUD but i think its not the problem, i am using on my all clients the same HUD options everywhere, even same colours so i think its not the problem.

If u need any other informations just tell me, i will try my best :D

and if u dont understand any part of my post then just tell, i will try to explain it cuz i know my english is not good :D

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 01:28 PM
so I was creating Deeplings script, i was targetting monsters mannualy. First time this happen here, i was targetting Deepling Warrior
http://speedy.sh/EQaJA/Bez-tytulu1.png
I had loaded Exori script to clear spawn faster cuz i am to lazy to click it all the time. This script was working perfect before, but anyway i was thinking thats becouse of this script. Before my tibia gets crashed only when i fucked up something in lua

Second time it happen there, i havent loaded exori script, i target Deepling Scout
http://speedy.sh/zHthp/Bez-tytulu2.png

Third time, its happen there, without exori script, i was targetting Deepling Guard
http://speedy.sh/eWQNT/Bez-tytulu3.png
I noticed that always when my client crash then near me are bubbles (marked in red circle at last screen). I am not sure about first and third place, but at second place, where i was targetting deepling scout, deepling was standing in this bubbles

U have changed something with HUD but i think its not the problem, i am using on my all clients the same HUD options everywhere, even same colours so i think its not the problem.

If u need any other informations just tell me, i will try my best :D

and if u dont understand any part of my post then just tell, i will try to explain it cuz i know my english is not good :D

I need to know where the monsters where when you attacked them along with the settings you were using. Were they adjacent? At the edge of screen? etc

kubax36
10-18-2012, 01:40 PM
Monsters was next to me when i target them, i was using only Healer and HUD
Healer:
http://www19.speedyshare.com/e7sFT/download/566566565gfgf.png
and in hud
Recent Loot - light green
spell timers - light green
kill counters - light blue
mw timer - light green
expernice bar - red
exp info - red
and hp mana prercent

I had also opened Walker cuz i was making waypoints to script, but the crash not happen exactly when i added wpt, so i think its does not matter

soul4soul
10-18-2012, 01:42 PM
oooh iv been waiting for the hud colors too be fixed. That looks so good. It makes me even happier with this update.
http://i.imgur.com/IaeAA.png

Mega
10-18-2012, 01:47 PM

Award for the best reply goes to DarkstaR

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Monsters was next to me when i target them, i was using only Healer and HUD
Healer:
http://www19.speedyshare.com/e7sFT/download/566566565gfgf.png
and in hud
Recent Loot - light green
spell timers - light green
kill counters - light blue
mw timer - light green
expernice bar - red
exp info - red
and hp mana prercent

I had also opened Walker cuz i was making waypoints to script, but the crash not happen exactly when i added wpt, so i think its does not matter

Can you just post your .xbst file in [code] tags? Also, where is this at? How can I get there? What level will I need to test effectively?

Ungoliant
10-18-2012, 02:01 PM
Deeplings requires a small quest to get there. The location is called Quirefang, http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Black_Quest/Spoiler --You only need to do first visitor to enter.

You can go there at a pretty low level if you only need to test the weak deeplings. I would recommend 200+ (vocation depending) for the guards / warriors.. etc.

Cheers, ungo

kubax36
10-18-2012, 02:13 PM
But as i told u before, i just started to create this script and i dont have anything to testing

Secret
10-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Great work as always DarkstaR!

I have a question though, about the new "dist" update.
If u are facing dragons I guess you should use "diag". I just wonder: have you also improved "3sqm diag" and "4sqm diag"?

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 02:22 PM
But as i told u before, i just started to create this script and i dont have anything to testing

Download the older version here:

http://xenobot.net/downloads/setupd%202.8.2.msi

Let me know if that one has the same problems.

jckravo
10-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Hello, i am testing the update, thank you for impromove tarjeting, but.. i think you must edit for 5-6 sqm line and diagonal, for perfect using bow or crossbow, i am testing in frost dragons now, i will test in demons later; but seems working good.

Mega
10-18-2012, 03:47 PM
DAMN, the stances is just unbelievable now.
It walks so smooth in the edges of the tunnel, and he doesnt go up in to gaps in walls.

Props to DarkstaR

Chopaszek
10-18-2012, 05:00 PM
im 2 fast or its bot runing so far from monsters when keep dist and loosing them from screen and just skip then to next wp

moondog
10-18-2012, 05:18 PM
As I said, the best bot for Tibia currently (not counting private ones).

I'm back Nico, little busy right now. Tomorrow evening/the day after tomorrow I'll get to work and we'll talk few hours later I hope (if something won't come up on my side again, let's hope it won't).

Great job you're doing.

Regards.

Y2Quake
10-18-2012, 05:34 PM
my rp is fucking them hard, it's not as stupid as before...

good job

dondiablo
10-18-2012, 06:02 PM
DarkstaR, first of all I would like to thank you for the great effort to improve the targetting. It really works awesome now.

Second, it's great to see how you help other people by solving their problems.

Here's my question and I hope you can answer at least and maybe even solve the problem:

When you, for example, bot on brimstone bugs there are also Lancer Beetles. They shoot poison bombs quite often. When I'm hunting there alone that's not a problem at all. I just check the 'walk on fire' box and the bot walks on the poison fields.
BUT! When there's someone else also hunting here with me, the Lancer Beetles also throw their poison bombs at the other player. When this happens beyond the screen and the walker reaches the point, It won't go further and it says 'walker stuck' (cannot find the next waypoint).
Do you know what I mean? Are you aware of the problem? Can you do something about it?

Again: thanks for the awesome update! I hope to hear from you about 'my' problem!

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 06:03 PM
DarkstaR, first of all I would like to thank you for the great effort to improve the targetting. It really works awesome now.

Second, it's great to see how you help other people by solving their problems.

Here's my question and I hope you can answer at least and maybe even solve the problem:

When you, for example, bot on brimstone bugs there are also Lancer Beetles. They shoot poison bombs quite often. When I'm hunting there alone that's not a problem at all. I just check the 'walk on fire' box and the bot walks on the poison fields.
BUT! When there's someone else also hunting here with me, the Lancer Beetles also throw their poison bombs at the other player. When this happens beyond the screen and the walker reaches the point, It won't go further and it says 'walker stuck' (cannot find the next waypoint).
Do you know what I mean? Are you aware of the problem? Can you do something about it?

Again: thanks for the awesome update! I hope to hear from you about 'my' problem!

Are you using mapclicks? Those fuckers will do that too ya.

dondiablo
10-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Are you using mapclicks? Those fuckers will do that too ya.

No way. Already figured out that mapclick is a pain in the ass when there are fire/poison fields on the ground. Its just that when the bot 'sees' that the beetle is throwing poison bombs then its ok and the bot will remember it and walk over it when you got 'walk on fire' checked. But as soon as the beetle throws the bomb outside the screen the bot doesnt 'know' it and it gives the 'walker stuck' error.

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 06:37 PM
No way. Already figured out that mapclick is a pain in the ass when there are fire/poison fields on the ground. Its just that when the bot 'sees' that the beetle is throwing poison bombs then its ok and the bot will remember it and walk over it when you got 'walk on fire' checked. But as soon as the beetle throws the bomb outside the screen the bot doesnt 'know' it and it gives the 'walker stuck' error.

That's not the problem because the bot doesn't care about those fields. It's something with the minimap. Give me a screenshot of the minimap from the area.

dondiablo
10-18-2012, 07:17 PM
That's not the problem because the bot doesn't care about those fields. It's something with the minimap. Give me a screenshot of the minimap from the area.

Ok if you say so. Here is the screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/a/img641/6328/minimapbrimstones.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/minimapbrimstones.png/)

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Ok if you say so. Here is the screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/a/img641/6328/minimapbrimstones.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/minimapbrimstones.png/)

The problem is the color on the minimap. Those burgundy spots are the same color as cave walls. If they are the same color as a cave walls AND have a walkspeed of UNWALKABLE (Set by Tibia when it see's the poison), I have to assume they are unwalkable. If I did not make assumptions like this, the bot would take crazy paths trying to walk through walls. Now, the actual problem is that, like I said, the client sets these to unwalkable on the minimap speed grid. I could overwrite that but there's an issues: the client will now see them as walkable. If the client sees them as walkable, it will mapclick past them. Mapclicking past fields is normally impossible and can lead to banishments.

There aren't many other alternatives to this issue. One thing I can do in the long run is generate "exceptions" to my pathfinding, where I statically add this area into the code and let the pathing to ignore the colors. This, however, can slow the pathing and will require me to find all areas affected by this issue.

kreoo
10-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Keep the updates coming! thank you Darkstar!
But i still would like this bot not to disconnect me... :(

dondiablo
10-18-2012, 08:19 PM
The problem is the color on the minimap. Those burgundy spots are the same color as cave walls. If they are the same color as a cave walls AND have a walkspeed of UNWALKABLE (Set by Tibia when it see's the poison), I have to assume they are unwalkable. If I did not make assumptions like this, the bot would take crazy paths trying to walk through walls. Now, the actual problem is that, like I said, the client sets these to unwalkable on the minimap speed grid. I could overwrite that but there's an issues: the client will now see them as walkable. If the client sees them as walkable, it will mapclick past them. Mapclicking past fields is normally impossible and can lead to banishments.

There aren't many other alternatives to this issue. One thing I can do in the long run is generate "exceptions" to my pathfinding, where I statically add this area into the code and let the pathing to ignore the colors. This, however, can slow the pathing and will require me to find all areas affected by this issue.

Damn that really sux. I understand the situation. As you said, I hope that you can generate the "exceptions" in the future. It's really annoying to wake up 3-4 times at night moving the character a few steps so the bot continues to walk.
Anyway thanks for your fast reply and keep on improving Xenobot!

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Damn that really sux. I understand the situation. As you said, I hope that you can generate the "exceptions" in the future. It's really annoying to wake up 3-4 times at night moving the character a few steps so the bot continues to walk.
Anyway thanks for your fast reply and keep on improving Xenobot!

Let's say that once I fix special areas, I add a "negative" selection which makes the special area always assume the tile as walkable instead of blocking. Would be too much shit to integrate that into your scripts, now would it?

soul4soul
10-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Let's say that once I fix special areas, I add a "negative" selection which makes the special area always assume the tile as walkable instead of blocking. Would be too much shit to integrate that into your scripts, now would it?
Oh awesome idea. I was thinking you should have a fixed version of the mini map built in with manual corrections and exceptions laid over it like you mentioned earlier but these idea is much more efficient.

Kingdom
10-18-2012, 09:06 PM
DarkstaR

Currently botting on goroma hydras surface and they're are like 100 pitfalls here and sometimes it falls into them. Looks like the bot does't recognize a closed pitfall when it even shows "not walkable".

Closed pitfall = 23:02 You see a mud stain. [ID 1066]
Opened pitfall = 23:02 You see a pitfall. [ID 1067]

Is not so important since i got exani tera in middle of the script, just letting you know.

DarkstaR
10-18-2012, 09:07 PM
@DarkstaR (http://forums.xenobot.net/member.php?u=2)

Currently botting on goroma hydras surface and they're are like 100 pitfalls here and sometimes it falls into them. Looks like the bot does't recognize a closed pitfall when it even shows "not walkable".

Closed pitfall = 23:02 You see a mud stain. [ID 1066]
Opened pitfall = 23:02 You see a pitfall. [ID 1067]

Is not so important since i got exani tera in middle of the script, just letting you know.

This is what special areas work best for.

Kingdom
10-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah got like 10 blocked paths (special areas) here, but there are some that i can't do nothing about cuz then i block half of the hunting ground and then the char just get walked stuck or something..

Other way to fix is by adding rope on every rope hole here.
But im not afk, just letting you know.

jckravo
10-18-2012, 09:36 PM
DarkstaR.. what about.. range 6-7 for xbow and bow?

Ogarek
10-18-2012, 10:22 PM
DarkstaR
gogo add this http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?4075-Screenshots

Jakob Miller
10-19-2012, 06:45 AM
DarkstaR, Great great great update and sorry for being a spammer, but!

I still miss the kind of evade to last waypoint thing to be able kiting creatures in circle. Like now, at SS and Medusas under hydra island, I risk kitting into many creatures when being low level. Any chance you will evolve the new awesome dist option into circle option?

I know it's almost fully possible with special areas, but would have been more userfriendly :)

dondiablo
10-19-2012, 08:48 AM

Do you say that it's possible to integrate it into my script now? How? It's worth the shit I guess. I have to get up at night to make the bot walk again when it gets stuck so if it's possible I would put some effort in it to make it walk smooth again.
If it's not possible then be it. There are worse things in life.

DarkstaR
10-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Do you say that it's possible to integrate it into my script now? How? It's worth the shit I guess. I have to get up at night to make the bot walk again when it gets stuck so if it's possible I would put some effort in it to make it walk smooth again.
If it's not possible then be it. There are worse things in life.

No but I can add it in a coming update :p

leox6613
10-19-2012, 01:49 PM
i had a crash too, it was on yalahar quaras! it crashed while i was setting up the bot (attack and looter was on, when a quara came and my client crashed)

dondiablo
10-19-2012, 01:50 PM
No but I can add it in a coming update :p

If you can then please do it. Would be very nice, then I can get my (deserverd) rest at night again :P

Pepsi_901
10-19-2012, 02:34 PM

While we're still at the topic... Do you know when special areas will work as it should? It would really help me a lot. :p

Edit: My tibia client stoped to respond while I was botting. It happend right after I went down a ramp.
I think there's a small bug with the targeting as well. I'm using dist and when the bot targets a monster that's on the end of my screen the bot runs away until the target is lost. It's like the bot doesnt know how far away the monster is so it runs away to keep the 3 sqm distance (even if it's already more than 3 sqm).

Edit2: It just crashed again, like 5 minutes after the first time. I was botting all day yesterday and also last night, didnt have any problems at all, but now when I'm trying to make a new script it's crashing all the time

kubax36
10-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Download the older version here:

http://xenobot.net/downloads/setupd%202.8.2.msi

Let me know if that one has the same problems.

so i loaded same hud and healing as on 2.8.3, i was running on deeplings around 1h, target them, added some random waypoints also and i didnt get crash

DarkstaR
10-19-2012, 03:27 PM
I'll check this out as soon as I'm home, thanks.

Hazed
10-19-2012, 05:38 PM
awesome does this update slightly delay movement time when the evasion is set to diagnol or 3sqm 4sqm run away? Simply watching someone useing these functions is incredibly easy to tell they are botting, there is no human on this earth that can move at the same time the creature moves, everytime.

Mega
10-19-2012, 07:12 PM
awesome does this update slightly delay movement time when the evasion is set to diagnol or 3sqm 4sqm run away? Simply watching someone useing these functions is incredibly easy to tell they are botting, there is no human on this earth that can move at the same time the creature moves, everytime.

There is no delay i think, atleast im not noticing it

The easiest to see if someone is botting is often the diagonal stance, cause that one moves synchronized to the monster, and also the distance stance when the monster runs from you and get stuck at a corner, and he starts moving from 3 to 4sq, that will make you move back and forth also. So people will think why the hell is he moving like that when the monster is running deep red. That can be adjusted at targeting though, Example when monster is in deep red you will follow it instead of keeping distance.

I suggested a delay anyway, on suggestions thread, to make people have an option of they wanna delay there movement from when monsters moves, but it could complicate things if you have for example delay when you running grim reapers, it might not be the best choice.

Hazed
10-19-2012, 07:13 PM

The easiest to see if someone is botting is often the diagonal stance, cause that one moves synchronized to the monster, and also the distance stance when the monster runs from you and get stuck at a corner, and he starts moving from 3 to 4sq, that will make you move back and forth also. So people will think why the hell is he moving like that when the monster is running deep red. That can be adjusted at targeting though, Example when monster is in deep red you will follow it instead of keeping distance.

I suggested a delay anyway, on suggestions thread, to make people have an option of they wanna delay there movement from when monsters moves, but it could complicate things if you have for example delay when you running grim reapers, it might not be the best choice.

thats exactly what i was saying lol

Mega
10-19-2012, 07:20 PM
thats exactly what i was saying lol

yeah i expanded it only :)

anyway i suggested this already, so we will see what happens, right now not to many has replied to it, so i dont think it will be taken in to consideration.

http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?7551-Delay-on-movement-when-targeting-and-a-side-note-about-movement-targeting

kubax36
10-19-2012, 09:50 PM

so keep distance when monster have from 10% to 100% hp and 0-9% use diagonal stance, lol

Mega
10-19-2012, 10:54 PM
so keep distance when monster have from 10% to 100% hp and 0-9% use diagonal stance, lol
Can you rewrite your post cause its seriously lacking something,
and also learn to read what someone else has written before you post?

DarkstaR
10-20-2012, 01:07 AM
http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?7973