PDA

View Full Version : ornate shield on a Mage? :S

M4N93
12-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Did just found out that i can put the ornate shield on my shield spot on my mage. anyone know how much this will def and have it physical protection? im using dwarven armor/legs/helmet for the % physical

You see an ornate shield (Def:36, protection physical +5%).
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 130 or higher.
It weighs 71.00 oz.

Thanks

shadowart
12-13-2015, 08:30 PM
It wont do anything since only Knights can use it.

M4N93
12-13-2015, 08:50 PM
ok but i can put in on me and it def more than it whould do without any shield, did try agaisnt creeps :S

M4N93
12-13-2015, 08:50 PM
It wont do anything since only Knights can use it.

ok but i can put in on me and it def more than it whould do without any shield, did try agaisnt creeps :S

viser14
12-13-2015, 09:08 PM
a heavy 36 def shield, as stated already...you won't get the vocation specific bonus. (% phys res)

Stusse
12-13-2015, 09:40 PM
As shadowart said it wont give you the vocation specifics. For example you can dress the Spellbook of Arcana as knight as well, but wont give you +4 mlvl.

I have no idea if the defence works, I guess they do. I would want to know if for example an icy rainbow shield gives you 39 defence (since it's buffed with vocation specific buff) but if previous statement is true that you still gain the defence point it shouldnt matter on the icy rainbow shield since it has 39 defence and not 36+3 for example.

It's kinda interesting though since you can't dress for example the ornate chestplate on a mage. Seems like they've put a lock there since that armor actually got higher defence. Would wanna know about this icy rainbow shield ^^

/Stusse

M4N93
12-14-2015, 11:29 AM
As shadowart said it wont give you the vocation specifics. For example you can dress the Spellbook of Arcana as knight as well, but wont give you +4 mlvl.

I have no idea if the defence works, I guess they do. I would want to know if for example an icy rainbow shield gives you 39 defence (since it's buffed with vocation specific buff) but if previous statement is true that you still gain the defence point it shouldnt matter on the icy rainbow shield since it has 39 defence and not 36+3 for example.

It's kinda interesting though since you can't dress for example the ornate chestplate on a mage. Seems like they've put a lock there since that armor actually got higher defence. Would wanna know about this icy rainbow shield ^^

/Stusse

Okey thanks for reply :D