PDA

View Full Version : Back in the game

Whiplash
10-25-2015, 09:31 AM
Hi ol' whiplash here.

Not sure if anyone remembers me but i was around a long long time ago.
I used to be a fixture on Wildside OT, and Tibia UG. After awhile i just moved on with my life and Tibia wasn't a part of it anymore.
I stumbled back onto Tibia because i found an old text file with my account details on it aha.

I've now got a few accounts and i'm botting them all up at once.

Hope to see some old familiar faces

Nakuu
10-25-2015, 09:57 AM
I don't remember me and probably you don't know me either but welcome back anyway ^^

Admiral Bubka
10-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Hi ol' whiplash here.

Not sure if anyone remembers me but i was around a long long time ago.
I used to be a fixture on Wildside OT, and Tibia UG. After awhile i just moved on with my life and Tibia wasn't a part of it anymore.
I stumbled back onto Tibia because i found an old text file with my account details on it aha.

I've now got a few accounts and i'm botting them all up at once.

Hope to see some old familiar faces

If u are going to bot brand new characters, get aunthenticator on them, cipsoft hates low lvl characters now :D

Ympker
10-25-2015, 08:29 PM
If u are going to bot brand new characters, get aunthenticator on them, cipsoft hates low lvl characters now :D

Does authenticator lower the risk of them being banned or wut?

Admiral Bubka
10-25-2015, 08:31 PM
Does authenticator lower the risk of them being banned or wut?

Yes, and this is most likely confirmed not only by me(a lot of pots on this forum).
My friend just botted not registered/no aunth account and got banned after 1h.
Made account registered, made aunth, and he is lvl 30 and still running. Used same dawnport script, and venore salamanders too.

Ympker
10-25-2015, 09:03 PM
Yes, and this is most likely confirmed not only by me(a lot of pots on this forum).
My friend just botted not registered/no aunth account and got banned after 1h.
Made account registered, made aunth, and he is lvl 30 and still running. Used same dawnport script, and venore salamanders too.
Hmm I botted one to 20 without problems and now have one at 28 without problems either. But I think he alrdy got reported sometimes cuz he got blocked at venore trolls (they blocked his walker)^^
I also dont like using my phone number for all the accs just cuz of authenticator^^

Admiral Bubka
10-25-2015, 09:42 PM
Yes, this is annoying, but after some time u are k. And maybe cause u are using that new randomized walker or just lucky i guess :D

Whiplash
10-25-2015, 10:31 PM

The account was created in 2009. I've been botting 3 chars for nearly 24 hours a day for the last month and had no issues.
Ive also made a new acc with premium and doing the same for a week and so far so good.

Admiral Bubka
10-26-2015, 03:13 PM
I was talking about facc ones, they really hate low lvl faccs :D
Anyway GL to u mate, im coming back to Tibia soon too.

Nextech
10-26-2015, 09:33 PM
I see that get 20 lvl in bot is something amazing. Make dawnport by your hand and problem should be solved.

pepero
10-26-2015, 10:46 PM
The account was created in 2009. I've been botting 3 chars for nearly 24 hours a day for the last month and had no issues.
Ive also made a new acc with premium and doing the same for a week and so far so good.
good to know! keep us posted if anything changes!

I was talking about facc ones, they really hate low lvl faccs :D
Yeah, when I was in my last apartment this summer I got all my accounts in a pvp world and they were all gone by the 3rd day. Botting non stop in salamanders and swamp trolls with WindBot.
Since 2 weeks ago I started botting again but with Xenobot and in a different apartment complex. Same spawns, npvp world... and my knights are already 40+ lol
We'll see how long they last

Havsgeten
12-21-2015, 10:21 PM
I am also back after a 3 years break.. Somehow I always find the way back to Tibia haha