PDA

View Full Version : HELP Fun player starting new on Non-Pvp due to bans: UNITERA

newuser444
10-16-2015, 04:42 AM
Hey I've been a long time tibia player since 2002 and I was always really good at PVP and even pvm. I just recently started on Unitera due to a couple of good chars being banned on my old server Aurera which was a fun experience in which case i had a 3-4 chars all diff accs 300+. I just started on Unitera and am asking if anyone could possibly help me out and get me started on my long journey of Massive Player vs Monster experiences. Also have been a life long lover to DarkstaR and everything hes worked on. If you can spare anything as large as any gold or you can even send a parcel with a lovely note of your loving expierences, loses, or just plain evil tricks you've made up. Because I can tell you back in the good old 7.X days UH trapping, TARPING, and just basically every trick scheme I've done ;););D.. Please parcel anything to thais or send via bank to Mumms Spaghetti Goldder.

: Mumms Spaghetti Goldder ::o:o:o:o:o

softbzero
10-16-2015, 09:00 AM
Huh i think you maked this all for gold. Peoples always going to be greedy :/

newuser444
10-16-2015, 04:49 PM
Greedy isn't loseing over 100kk on Aurera. I would give out 1kk's by the boat loads to people that were starting my world that I would see on this website or any other recording site. Everyone I ran into that needed help I helped. I lost everything on this game because of bans and selling my account. I wish to start new on a non pvp world and am asking for anything to help me get started so I can PG atleast past my low levels. But I its ok. your free to your own opinion.

softbzero
10-18-2015, 07:31 PM
Yup, someone helped?

newuser444
10-19-2015, 02:14 PM
Yes they have and they have shared amazing stories about their pking, rpging, and secret places in which they would hide while skulled. I even showed my technique of getting skulled and running away in which its a sure fire way to lose your PZ and get away. This requires you being on the mainland and in thais or carlin, or the ability to run to either of these towns. I am willing to show anyone this technique if they PM me or post here and have a char on Aurera or Unitera.

lunatyck
10-19-2015, 06:48 PM
Yes they have and they have shared amazing stories about their pking, rpging, and secret places in which they would hide while skulled. I even showed my technique of getting skulled and running away in which its a sure fire way to lose your PZ and get away. This requires you being on the mainland and in thais or carlin, or the ability to run to either of these towns. I am willing to show anyone this technique if they PM me or post here and have a char on Aurera or Unitera.

I have a low level druid on Aurera and I'd like to learn this trick if possible

softbzero
10-19-2015, 09:11 PM
Coopy thread and past too :D