PDA

View Full Version : [Tibian misteries] Opticording sphere quest

Redspeare
10-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Hey fellow readers,

as you might know 2 people surely solved the Opticording sphere quest.

Now we have to answer this question to the Opticording forge:

What's the meaning of VB and VC walls of testimony?

All we have until now, is that VB and VC is the two visible sides of the block in Kaz.

Also, in the books it says:

"Getting to the bottom of walls VB and VC was pretty obvious, Tassondis wasn't even the first one to understand them. Both engraved walls are part of the larger Ab'Dendriel exhibit, very similar to the smaller one, which is located on the surface. The other two sides on the back of the exhibit, VA and VD, are not even part of the solution (that's why we think that those VA,VB,VC,VD is the sides of the block in kaz, which mean that VA and VD you can't see them - they're in the back). And when I told him that both walls are probably interconnected with a single unique meaning (this took my attention too), he reacted quite surprised and immediately got to work. He made quick progress and suddenly HE was the one who saved the day"

What do you guys think? Any ideas? Have you tried anything?

auto
10-01-2015, 02:09 PM
how do we know 2 people have solved it?

Redspeare
10-01-2015, 09:36 PM
they both have eggs in their houses.

ohagan
10-07-2015, 01:20 AM
it has something to do with the moss on the top of the stones indicating a trinary cody 0 being small 1 being medium large being 2 and some type of binary decimal code or something 101.110.101 type shit some how i think u need to solve them both fuse them decode that in some type of cipher and you will have your answer

Havsgeten
12-21-2015, 10:23 PM
On what server do they play?