PDA

View Full Version : Manual main + xeno on moneymakers

Bladedancer
07-27-2015, 03:23 PM
Is this possible or rather bannable to play manually on main acc but with bot on tools?

Ryszard
07-28-2015, 08:04 AM
You should be fine, but there is always small risk when you use bot.

Bulk Buyer
07-28-2015, 04:24 PM
It will be fine, as long as you do not use them at the same time with the same ip.

Kinkylo
08-03-2015, 02:53 AM
if you have the bots going on one comp farming for the main, and playing on a dif comp but connected to the same router, will you be okay? Also, will you easily be able to farm enough gold to be able to buy premium for a month? like say i have 2-3 facc farmers, am i going to be able to buy premium for my main in the month?

Ben
08-03-2015, 03:22 AM
if you have the bots going on one comp farming for the main, and playing on a dif comp but connected to the same router, will you be okay? Also, will you easily be able to farm enough gold to be able to buy premium for a month? like say i have 2-3 facc farmers, am i going to be able to buy premium for my main in the month?

I think if you're going through the same router its likely you'll be using the same IP. If you want to be absolutely safe you should use a tunnel service like ping zapper with your bot accounts so you connect to CIPs servers through an IP different then your main account. As for your second question, assuming your accounts don't get deleted I think you'll be able to afford prem for your main with 3 free acc money makers after a little while. Suppose you make 5k gold/hr (not too unreasonable once you get some levels) then with 3 knights botting 6 hours per day you'll make about 2.7kk per month, enough for prem and some extra.

Kinkylo
08-03-2015, 04:26 AM
thank you. someone was asking questions the other day about it, wanted me to figure the bot out for him but wanted me to use a cracked version. i more or less told him to screw off.. still pondering if i want to buy or not

sausting
08-03-2015, 05:15 AM
using wtfast, will see if this improves viability