PDA

View Full Version : BIRDIE13's Suggestion List

BIRDIE13
05-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Hello!
I will be updating this list everytime i get a new idea on how to improve Xenobot and it's community.

Suggestions to the bot:

2012-08-08:
Alarm when x items of an id is reached.
I would like to see an alarm where you put in a itemID and then it alarms when that amount of items is reached, either higher amount of x or lower.
For examples, mana potions. If this were implemented you wouldnt have to sit and babysit to see how many potions you had left.

2012-08-08:
Advanced information about player when he enters the screen.
As for now, you have to click and "Look" at a player to see his advanced information.
I would like a option that clicks and look at the player instantly when he enters the screen.

2012-05-14:
Total experience gained.
When you toggle HUD -> Experience Information i think you should be able to see your experience gained.
Atleast for me, that would be valuable information when i've been botting for a few hours.

2012-05-14:
Hotkeys to the walker.
I would love if you were able to choose a few hotkeys to use to set the coordinates for the walker.
It would definitely make things a lot more easy and faster.

2012-05-14:
See your current waypoints.
I would like to see this feature in the HUD section of the bot. Would be great to use when makin new waypoints.

2012-05-14:
Change the coordinates ingame.
Another feature i would like to see is to be able to change the coordinates in the walker ingame just by rightclicking the selected waypoint.
Would be great to use when going up on stairs or down in holes.

Suggestions to the forum:

2012-05-14:
Spoilertags.
One thing that really bothers me when surfing around the forum is when someone pasted the code to a script and someone qoutes him.
This is where the spoilertags comes handy to use.

BIRDIE13
08-08-2012, 02:29 PM
UPDATED:

Advanced information about player when he enters the screen.
As for now, you have to click and "Look" at a player to see his advanced information.
I would like a option that clicks and look at the player instantly when he enters the screen.

BIRDIE13
08-08-2012, 02:29 PM
UPDATED:

Alarm when x items of an id is reached.
I would like to see an alarm where you put in a itemID and then it alarms when that amount of items is reached, either higher amount of x or lower.
For examples, mana potions. If this were implemented you wouldnt have to sit and babysit to see how many potions you had left.

soul4soul
08-08-2012, 05:46 PM
2012-05-14:
Total experience gained.
When you toggle HUD -> Experience Information i think you should be able to see your experience gained.
Atleast for me, that would be valuable information when i've been botting for a few hours.

This can be made with a script.

BIRDIE13
11-30-2015, 11:50 AM
Bumping this :P

BlueIsNotRed
11-30-2015, 12:20 PM
See the your waypoints --> Visuals --> diagnostics