PDA

View Full Version : Computer help. overheating (i think)

Fuzzy212
03-18-2015, 08:49 PM
im having an issue with my processor getting too hot (i think) . today i left it on all day ran 2 tibia clients bot was on tibia training skills afk and temp1 was at about 35c+/- a few C's . i have speedfan to check temps . Well i wanted to run a 3rd client so i loaded one up to bot on. well not even 5 mins later temp 1 was at 50'c . now i have been seeing it get to around 60. i got the side of my desktop case open and the processor fan is running its little but off. i have also get a bigger fan sitting on the ground blowing more air in the case . i dont know if thats good or bad just trying to get it cooled and that dont even seem to work . im out of things to do besides get mad and break it or run it till it catches fire lol. any ideas or help would be appreciated .

running 3 clients one running script 2 just afk standing . using xenobot and also done it using another bot

Fuzzy212
03-19-2015, 07:31 PM
i may have fixed it for now with one client going to try 2 later

J.Dre
03-20-2015, 07:05 PM
Depends on the CPU, but 50C is not that hot. They're usually rated up to 100C. However, it sounds like WindAddons may help you.

Fuzzy212
03-21-2015, 08:42 PM
whats windaddons ?