PDA

View Full Version : My computer \o/

yellowpain
09-16-2014, 10:08 AM
Hi Im just wondering if my computer is good enough and how many clients do you think that I could bot at the same time? I don't got all information straight now but I remember it had:

16GB Ram
3.60/3.50 Ghz Intel processor
And some kind of Intel graphic card, but what I heard the graphic card is not making any sense while you playing Tibia/Botting (Reduce lag I mean).

Its not a laptop btw.

Please keep in mind that im not so good at computers so no haterino please :)

J.Dre
09-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Need to know the name of the CPU. Go to Start, right click on "Computer", left click on "Properties." Look at the processor under the Windows score.

reecey
09-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Hi Im just wondering if my computer is good enough and how many clients do you think that I could bot at the same time? I don't got all information straight now but I remember it had:

16GB Ram
3.60/3.50 Ghz Intel processor
And some kind of Intel graphic card, but what I heard the graphic card is not making any sense while you playing Tibia/Botting (Reduce lag I mean).

Its not a laptop btw.

Please keep in mind that im not so good at computers so no haterino please :)

In general if it's dual core you can easily get 10 clients with limited 10 fps botting without seriously affecting other gaming or surfing the web etc

If it's hyperthreaded 2 cores with 4 threads then you will be able to use 15-25 clients.

If its quad core you can expect 25-35 clients.

If you dont want to use the pc at all and only want minimal functionality to configure the bots then i know from personal experience that the minimum (assuming dual core) you will be able to do is 30 clients botting limited to 10 fps (limit the fps further and sometimes scripts fuck up but will increase number of clients)

Personal experience:
1.6ghz single core intel atom = 4 clients
2.9ghz intel core 2 duo = 25 clients
4.2ghz quad core (amd) = 30 clients
4.7ghz octa core (amd) = 30+ clients (only have 30 accs)

godot
09-17-2014, 04:18 PM
lol i ran on AMD Athlon II X2 250 (3.0ghz) 30mc easly... (protip use windtools)

yellowpain
09-17-2014, 09:12 PM
Wow thanks alot everyone! :)