PDA

View Full Version : Loading script problems

Killah D
05-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Whenever I try to load scripts that I have downloaded from reputable sources, I get an error. The error reads as "Unable to load Xenobot settings in the selected client" Im not quite sure what im doing wrong but any help will be appreciated!!!

Elvang
05-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Whenever I try to load scripts that I have downloaded from reputable sources, I get an error. The error reads as "Unable to load Xenobot settings in the selected client" Im not quite sure what im doing wrong but any help will be appreciated!!!

Other people have tried not running them both as admin to get it to work, as well as trying to open the settings from inside the client instead of double clicking on the settings file.

Furpan
05-09-2014, 08:10 PM

What Elvang said aswell as running it through ingame might tell you the problem if there are any