PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to post.. New User

neoseagull
05-01-2014, 07:00 PM
So i started a new character (made a new account and purchased vip and a xeno subscription), i played tibia 7-8 years ago and decided to come back and try it again.
That aside, i got pk'ed in the span of 10 min in ankrahmun center larva spawn (on my lvl 8 knight) by a lvl 116 druid, lost all of my potions and half of my eq so im at 0. Sucks.

Any tips? :/ i want to have a couple of accounts that i can farm gold on and a main account to have fun on. Not sure what vocation would be best to go with. (moneymakers are knights), considering making a knight main character. (open to suggestions of course)

the server im playing on is Lucera. (open pvp)

EDIT: using the jxscripts Larva script and infernal scripts script for rook

Luls
05-02-2014, 12:43 AM
If you plan on making free account money makers, go with EKs. If you have premium account money makers, I think RP's are more profitable from level 100~300.

Y2Quakepc2
05-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Welcome

neoseagull
05-02-2014, 12:58 AM
If you plan on making free account money makers, go with EKs. If you have premium account money makers, I think RP's are more profitable from level 100~300.

Hmm well i have this single premmy account with no resources on it. would it be easier to start from scratch with pallys or knights? back in my day lvl 100 was significant, now it really is dismissible.
Do you have a suggestion as to how i would go with making a profit using pallys? why do they outshine knights later. cant knights just sit in banuta?

neoseagull
05-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Welcome
thank you mate

I dont suppose anyone has an account on Lucera that could help me start out with a couple gp for supplies?

EDIT: nvm i manualy hunted for a couple hours and got some gold. hopefully i can successfully bot a larva spawn overnight