PDA

View Full Version : Premium Scrolls questions.

Efren
02-16-2014, 01:41 AM
So in my account this are my requirements.

So I was wondering how does the system works.

In tibiawiki (http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Premium_Scroll), it says that "Having one month of active premium time left for every scroll to be transferred."

This means that "for every premium scroll that you want to transfer in-game, you need 1 active premium scroll on the account (30 days)." right?

Then why I need 31 days to transfer 1 scroll?

So, for example:
If I want to transfer 3 premium scrolls in-game, I need 3 active premium scrolls on my account (90 days)?

Will it work if I buy a "180 Days Tibia Premium Time (6 Premium Scrolls)" on my account, activate 3 premium scrolls (90 days) and the rest of the premium scrolls transfer them in to the game? Will tibia let me transfer this 3 premium scrolls?

Thanks community for answering back!
Love u guys :cool:

Jakob Miller
02-16-2014, 02:17 AM
Hello mate. I think you got it as right as I can understand it. I THINK, I am not sure, but I think if you buy 6 months, you can transfer the 3 scrolls ON THE SAME DAY. If you wait one day, it's not possible, but someone else need to confirm.

Stusse
02-16-2014, 02:25 AM
The thing CipSoft is sneaky with is that you need 30+ days (31 days) to transfer. This means; if you're currently free acc and wants to transfer 1 scroll, you need to buy 3 prem's. 2 for reaching ABOVE 30 days, and 1 to transfer into Tibia.

Then I guess it would be cheaper to just buy 1kk from some gold seller if it's ingame money you need...

/Stusse

Efren
02-16-2014, 05:48 AM
Hello mate. I think you got it as right as I can understand it. I THINK, I am not sure, but I think if you buy 6 months, you can transfer the 3 scrolls ON THE SAME DAY. If you wait one day, it's not possible, but someone else need to confirm.
Thanks mate, actually i'll try this tomorrow. I'll post the results, maybe someone is wondering about this also.

The thing CipSoft is sneaky with is that you need 30+ days (31 days) to transfer. This means; if you're currently free acc and wants to transfer 1 scroll, you need to buy 3 prem's. 2 for reaching ABOVE 30 days, and 1 to transfer into Tibia.

Then I guess it would be cheaper to just buy 1kk from some gold seller if it's in-game money you need...

/Stusse
Yea that was what I thought on first, I'm hoping that with 3 premium scrolls activated I can transfer the other 3 to the game, so I can sell them for gold in market.
The reason I'm not buying gold from a seller is mainly because I don't see my self playing more than 3 months (actually i don't really now) and because I play in a hardcore server (idk if there's a gold seller for this server).

Thanks for posting bros :)

KnightM
02-18-2014, 06:37 AM
yep, 31 days of PAc at least per scroll to be transfer

Efren
02-18-2014, 11:16 PM
yep, 31 days of PAc at least per scroll to be transfer

I found out that this rule is false: "Having one month of active premium time left for every scroll to be transferred."
Actually u need "One month of active premium time +1 day left for every scroll to be transferred."

For example:

31 days of premium time to transfer 1 scroll.
61 days of premium time to transfer 2 scrolls.
91 days of premium time to transfer 3 scrolls.

Hope this information helps someone else :)
The purpose of this thread is over, thanks you for posting!
Love u guys!

schatzkiste
02-21-2014, 08:34 AM
it helped me

masterofpacera
05-08-2014, 08:35 PM
I found out that this rule is false: "Having one month of active premium time left for every scroll to be transferred."
Actually u need "One month of active premium time +1 day left for every scroll to be transferred."

For example:

31 days of premium time to transfer 1 scroll.
61 days of premium time to transfer 2 scrolls.
91 days of premium time to transfer 3 scrolls.

Hope this information helps someone else :)
The purpose of this thread is over, thanks you for posting!
Love u guys!

r u sure because i am pretty sure i transferred more than 2 with 31+ days
not sure 100% though but i guess so

kimpan1337
05-09-2014, 12:01 PM
if u buy 12 months u can transfer 6 premmys u need prem time on ur acc to be able to transfer

Ex. 2 month prem exactly 60 days, then u can transfer 2 scrolls to the game!

PromB
05-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Isnt there lesser restriction with certain payments?

Aaeooajejoape
05-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Buying from certain resellers will allow you to sell your premium scrolls in game without ANY requirements.

For example, one that I often use is. g2a.com

I hope this helps.

masterofpacera
05-13-2014, 12:25 PM
yes their is payment restriction and stuff , but i also believe reseller will make no restrictions at all
anyway i checked few months ago i had like 35 days on my account and i transferred 4 premmy scroll to the world so 31+ doesnt mean only 1 scroll