PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Headset with bass+vibration!

DotheC
01-23-2014, 07:53 PM
Hey guys,

I really freaking can't find a single headset, that has fucking good bass, good sound and vibration aswell!

So i'm trying to ask you here now, do you guys know one? i mean, good sound & good bass, that's what i got already, but im missing vibration, i dont care about the price right now, i just try to find one at the moment.

why exactly vibration @ headset? i listen to much dnb & dubstep, and bass+vibration kills it, i want my head to shake, when the drop comes haha

looking forward to suggestions! :)

Jakob Miller
01-23-2014, 09:05 PM
I don't know about vibration mate and it sure doesn't sound healthy, but I use Razer Kraken and it has increadible bass, that's for sure.

sausting
01-23-2014, 10:09 PM
I don't know about vibration mate and it sure doesn't sound healthy,

i listen to much dnb & dubstep, and bass+vibration kills it, i want my head to shake,

if you like your music you should do yourself a favour and reduce the volume so you can continue to enjoy it for years to come. Hearing loss is a real and permanent thing, and the effects are gradual and therefor hard to notice. you need vibration? wear earplugs and turn the subwoofer up. blasting sound from speakers mere centimeters from your ear canal isn't the answer. The more damage done to ones hearing, the harder it can be to distinguish between multiple sounds playing at the same time, consequently reducing your ability to enjoy many types of music.

Kociii
01-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Get some real damn speakers instead? :P Otherwise there is like Astro or something xD Steelseries don't have it.

DotheC
01-24-2014, 01:20 PM
i got a nice subwoofer etc, but the problem is i live in a house with 3 other people, they would freaking kill me, if i'd listen to music so loud, thats why i need a good headset :P

gonna check astro + razer kraken out, thanks
Kociii Jakob Miller

Jakob Miller
01-24-2014, 02:19 PM
Kraken has very good isolation, although it leaks abit so others can hear the music, definitely if you want your ears to vibrate. I am 100% sure that you will have to lower the volume when using the kraken. Highest volume possible WILL cause damage to your ears.

DotheC
01-24-2014, 04:07 PM
Kraken has very good isolation, although it leaks abit so others can hear the music, definitely if you want your ears to vibrate. I am 100% sure that you will have to lower the volume when using the kraken. Highest volume possible WILL cause damage to your ears.

can you give me the exact name of it, there are few different ones at amazon :p gonna take a look at it! :)

Jakob Miller
01-24-2014, 04:47 PM
I have the Razer Kraken 7.1. I don't know about the Razer Kraken pro, but I think it's abit flashier, but also more expensive.

DotheC
01-24-2014, 05:54 PM
I have the Razer Kraken 7.1. I don't know about the Razer Kraken pro, but I think it's abit flashier, but also more expensive.

Razer Kraken Pro Gaming Headset (Grün) von Razer
EUR 70,56

Razer Kraken 7.1 USB Gaming Headset von Razer

EUR 99,00

yours is more expensive than the pro :p