PDA

View Full Version : [JOB] Swedish Texts

Furpan
01-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Hi, I'm here to offer a job for people who has fluent swedish.

Introduction:
SEO, if you know what this is, you probably don't need to read the introduction.

Wikipedia:

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search,[1] news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
The plural of the abbreviation SEO can also refer to "search engine optimizers", those who provide SEO services.

A simple explanation of what a SEO do is to rank a website as high as possible on search engines (google etc) by using keywords, unique texts that are relevant etc.

What do you actually need from me?
Every 1-3 weeks we get a theme, a website that we need to write relevant context to (everything from cellphone cases to loans). For this we need a large amount of writers, so we search people from different places, this time, we'll check Xenobots forum (no, I have not spammed every forum with the same topic and text).
The assignments you'll get is to write unique context (100-400 words), depending on the current site we're working for.

How much do I get paid?
Depending on the site we work for, you may get 0.1 SEK (about 1.5 cents$) per word. So if you write a text containing 1000 words, you'll get paid 100 SEK (about 15.34$).
Ofcourse if the customer offers more payment, we'll be able to increase the payment for your texts.
We'll also increase the payment if you can provide many assignments under a short period of time.
(Remember, we'll always go through your text, if we find anything that already exists (copy&paste), you will not get paid for it).

Payments can be sent through Paypal, Skrill and swedish banks.

Do you have an example of texts that I am going to write?
Sure, I'll give you an example from this week. This one is about cellphone cases. The website already has some context describing the product, but we need to extend them.

Before:

"Denna mobilplånbok kombinerar dina viktigaste ägodelar på ett mycket praktiskt sätt. Du kan förvara både din mobiltelefon och viktigaste kreditkort inuti.*
Tidlös design som passar vid varje tillfälle.*Mobilplånboken går även att ställa upp om så önskas, perfekt som väckarklocka eller liknande.*Ytan på detta fodral är lite glänsande som ger en läcker effekt i ljuset."

After:

"Med hjälp av detta läckra mobilskal kan du på ett smidigt sätt alltid ha dina allra viktigaste ägodelar med dig. Mobilskalet, eller mobilplånboken som man också kan kalla den, rymmer naturligtvis din kära mobil, men även dina favoritkreditkort eller varför inte visitkort ryms alltså också i den.*Designen är stilren och klassisk och kan praktiskt taget aldrig kännas fel. Den har också en smart och smidig funktion som gör att du, när du känner för det, kan låta mobilen stå upp. Detta är otroligt användbart om du till exempel vill använda den som väckarklocka, eller titta på film och ha händerna fria för annat under tiden.*Materialet i mobilplånboken är läckert glänsande och skimrar snyggt och känns lite lyxigt när du håller upp den i ljuset."

If this sounds interesting, or if you want me to explain some more, feel free to PM me your skype or any other instant messaging-service.

Blazeit87
01-29-2014, 10:40 PM
Intressant då jag jobbat som säljare sen jag var 18, är 28 idag... Grym affärsidé hursom!

Andreolsoon
01-29-2014, 10:44 PM
fixar vi säkert :)
[email protected] = skype
får se exemplet :)

Jakob Miller
01-29-2014, 10:45 PM
Sounds interesting for sure. Studied the social program in high school and have a decent vocabulary. I know web programming as well, so I know about SEO and some when it comes to what's expected.

I am a busy man though, but if the job is not too demanding, I will be able to pull that off.

HonkaPonka
01-29-2014, 11:29 PM
If you need a wider language base I speak Icelandic, English and French almost fluently but yeah :p

Joey
01-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Sounds interesting for sure. Studied the social program in high school and have a decent vocabulary. I know web programming as well, so I know about SEO and some when it comes to what's expected.

I am a busy man though, but if the job is not too demanding, I will be able to pull that off.

GL STREAMING NOW MUTHAFUCKA

Jakob Miller
01-30-2014, 08:18 PM
GL STREAMING NOW MUTHAFUCKA

thank ya motha focka :D

Joey
01-30-2014, 08:45 PM
thank ya motha focka :D

Pingpong stream down kkkk

lol jk fortsätt så :D

Furpan
01-30-2014, 09:39 PM
Andreolsoon Jakob Miller
Added you! Thanks for your interest

HonkaPonka
That's possible, I can check, a few weeks back I got an assignment about Battlefield II in finish

-----------------------
akilles001 just earned 400 SEK (61.4$), so I have people to vouch for this

akilles001
01-30-2014, 10:19 PM
Yeah, he is very helpful and an excellent tutor, so it is really easy. Oh yes, I will vouch for this, works flawless! Got my payment very fast.

RockedMan
01-31-2014, 03:35 AM
if you need a german asshole let me know!

Htek
03-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Same with spanish and catalan. Both are my native languages so if you get any work related to these languages do not hesitate to contact me!

Stusse
03-24-2014, 01:54 AM
Låter intressant. PMa mig gärna, är en bra skrivare :)

/Stusse

jmagz
03-25-2014, 08:41 PM
It sucks speaking only English :(

Furpan
03-25-2014, 09:24 PM
This job is put on hold for now, but I'll post if anything comes up. FYI, we only work with scandinavian companies/languages. (Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian)

Htek
03-26-2014, 02:47 PM
This job is put on hold for now, but I'll post if anything comes up. FYI, we only work with scandinavian companies/languages. (Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian)

You think I can contact them to do this with latin laguanges? If yes, could you give me a contact method bro? :)

Furpan
03-26-2014, 10:27 PM

You think I can contact them to do this with latin laguanges? If yes, could you give me a contact method bro? :)
Who is this latin?

Htek
03-27-2014, 12:31 AM
Who is this latin?

My fail. Didn't read you are only working with scandinavian companies.

Jwlz
04-01-2014, 09:58 AM
if you need a german asshole let me know!

Shouldn't be too hard to find one of those.

Furpan
08-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Bumping this, I got new topics in stock. This time, I'm looking for people that can type in a 'mature'/correct way, in swedish ofcourse
Feel free to tell your friends about this, I've got lots of stuff if the texts are good!