PDA

View Full Version : Excel table to manage my bot chars

NeeP
12-23-2013, 03:31 PM
XenoBot Manager

So since EpicBotter doesn't seem to exist anymore and I was really waiting for this XenoBot Manager I thought why not team up the forum people and make one Excel table where people can organize their money maker chars.
I always spend a considerable amount of time in checking how much stamina each char has, which char to put where exp, is the bank balance ok or should I give some more cash, which chars are currently on etc. 12 money maker accounts aren't so easy to manage. So this is what I try with this Excel table: calculating and displaying as much as possible to get an overview and to make it easier to decide which char to put where (maybe also additionally as time table) and to generaly make it easier to calculate the income of every char.
The problem is this Excel requires some formulas since it should auto calculate things like Stamina based on what you input and I don't have any clue how to solve this. So I ask the forum community to help with this "Xenobot Manager" so everyone can profit of it.

How does it currently look like?
I've started it in excel since I think it is the easiest way. Ofc if someone could make it exe application it would be also cool. Currently it looks like this:
http://i.imgur.com/STFXQVr.png?1

Where do you need help?
-Stamina calculator built-in that can predict the current stamina and when it reaches full stamina, it should count down the stamina like tibia does, meaning maybe the dropdown list at "Status" should trigger the stamina calculator like this: Online = calculator counts down the stamina as the char is exping and vice versa: Offline = calculates the time that is needed to regain stamina
(Optional: idk if that is possible and how but perfect would be that the Excel macro gets the online character list of tibia.com and decides itself if a char is on that list and thus online and exping or not)
Example: Character1 is put exp, I select "Online" from the Status dropdown menu. Excel slowly counts down the stamina as in Tibia it goes down the same time. Once the char is logged out and I update the Excel table by selecting "Offline" at the corresponding char, the stamina slowly grows again.

- Spawn checker: Two chars which are marked as online can't be in the same hunting ground. If the Excel table notices 2 chars which are both marked as online and in the same location, it should "warn" the user by a pop-up or blinking window or w.e.

- Spawn proposer: Spawns are sorted into level range categories. The spawn checker checks the level of a char and proposes a hunting ground of the matching category but also considering the spawn checker (if the spawn is already occupied or not). If the spawn is free it is ok, else propose another spawn which is made for the char's level range.
Example: Character1, lvl 8 knight. The Excel tool should propose Thais north trolls, since trolls is in the spawn category lvl 8-15. Now it sees Character2 is already signed up for that place in the excel tool before. Excel proposes Ab'dendriel trolls cuz no char in the list has it as written in the "Location" of the table.

- Bank account calculator: when you change the "Status" of a char to online, it should calculate the current bank balance using a given cash rate (which you can get from HUDs and maybe imported from a log file which a lua script puts out) and the hunting time (the time delta between this moment and the moment when you flipped the switch and selected "Online"). Maybe also making a warning when to refill the cash (if you waste hunt) so you never run out of cash.

What do I get for helping?
Unlike EpicBotter team I don't want to sell that so it will always be an open source project where everyone who needs can download this Xenobot Manager. By helping you improve it and also you can profit of the help of others so in the end you have a working tool that helps you in managing your characters.

Current Version:

Hope this teamwork can be done :D

NeeP
12-23-2013, 03:31 PM
<empty>

Y2Quakepc2
12-23-2013, 04:08 PM
idk if that would be very accurate

tibia's stamina is weird

NeeP
12-23-2013, 04:53 PM
ye i know theres some rules but it doesnt need to follow every rule. just the basic 3 min offline -> 1 min stamina rule and maybe the rule for 40-42h stamina so I can roughly estimate my stamina on every char so I can plan which char to put online the next to always use the char(s) with the most stamina.

Y2Quakepc2
12-23-2013, 05:07 PM
and how you make it know when your char is not actually killing monsters? He doesn't lose stamina during that time i think

NeeP
12-23-2013, 07:51 PM
and how you make it know when your char is not actually killing monsters? He doesn't lose stamina during that time i think
true but im only managing pure bot chars as cash makers with that table. So when im online im 100% of the time killing monsters :p

NeeP
12-23-2013, 09:39 PM
updated the thread starter post :)

Xeromex
12-25-2013, 08:11 PM
I am working on something like this 4 fun. Just to get some more programming knowledge.
I'll let you know more soon :p

Xeromex
12-27-2013, 04:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SumknWu.png NeeP Current progress :p
Tell me what you want more from this.

sausting
12-27-2013, 04:17 PM

whoa things are getting serious here.
EDIT* can multiple chars (on same account for example) have the same 'ID'? for sorting purposes ? *

is there a way to sort it by account 'name' and have the character names in a sub/collapsible menu below? when the menu is collapsed it will only show the ONLINE character
Ex when open
ACCOUNT A
-Kina 1 OFF
-Kina 2 OFF
-Kina 3 ON
-Kina 4 OFF
collapsed
ACCOUNT A -Kina 3 ON

for both examples it could still display more columns of information and when collapsed it would provide a nice overview off all accounts and online status/remaining stamina.
I hope it isnt harder to do than I imagine but it would b a nice way to keep same account chars grouped together since u can only have 1 on at a time anyways.

Xeromex
12-27-2013, 04:21 PM
whoa things are getting serious here.
EDIT* can multiple chars (on same account for example) have the same 'ID'? for sorting purposes ? *

is there a way to sort it by account 'name' and have the character names in a sub/collapsible menu below? when the menu is collapsed it will only show the ONLINE character
Ex when open
ACCOUNT A
-Kina 1 OFF
-Kina 2 OFF
-Kina 3 ON
-Kina 4 OFF
collapsed
ACCOUNT A -Kina 3 ON

for both examples it could still display more columns of information and when collapsed it would provide a nice overview off all accounts and online status/remaining stamina.
I hope it isnt harder to do than I imagine but it would b a nice way to keep same account chars grouped together since u can only have 1 on at a time anyways.

I'll see what I can do =]

NeeP
12-27-2013, 05:05 PM

Looks great :o yea if you can implement those things I proposed it would be great xD

polaks
06-04-2014, 06:30 PM
NeeP Xeromex

Any update on this?
Im botting 15 accounts and something like that would help a lot!

NeeP
06-04-2014, 07:17 PM
NeeP Xeromex

Any update on this?
Im botting 15 accounts and something like that would help a lot!

not that i know ;/

pixie_frigo
06-07-2014, 02:33 AM
not that i know ;/

Im working on this : Click here (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ue1u7s&s=8#.U5J4GCj4IlM)