PDA

View Full Version : || What made you day worse? [FuN-GamE] ||

Kociii
12-11-2013, 09:48 PM
I was thinking and I was kinda mad due that I have to wait 8 days before using Xenobot as I changed my hardware ID.

So I thought about a fun thread, post 1 regarding you're day. One thing that you Hate? One thing that annoyed you.
Or anything that made you day less Fun!

Rules..
Do not post multiple post.
Do not post multiple things about you're day.

I was going to start off with. The Xenobot Hardwarde ID change, the fucking 8 days long waiting :(
HolmaN | Can you change the topic to -> || What made you day worse? [FuN-GamE] || <- (The text between the arrows)

kimpan1337
12-11-2013, 10:00 PM
That I fucking died today since I made a stupid little mistake, I was using Great Health Potion But forgot to change the id from Ultimate Health Potion till GHP so I died and I was almost 190 but I all the botting for nothing so a trip to temple and then bless then start bot again. </3

Kociii
12-11-2013, 11:15 PM
That I fucking died today since I made a stupid little mistake, I was using Great Health Potion But forgot to change the id from Ultimate Health Potion till GHP so I died and I was almost 190 but I all the botting for nothing so a trip to temple and then bless then start bot again. </3

Haha :) Noob xD

smeg
12-11-2013, 11:23 PM
That I still can't find any good and cheap replacements for PayPal to accept money with, especially from people from the usa. Ok that's probably not what I hate the most, but it bothered me today.

Kociii
12-11-2013, 11:32 PM
That I still can't find any good and cheap replacements for PayPal to accept money with, especially from people from the usa. Ok that's probably not what I hate the most, but it bothered me today.
Sucks :(

BUg
12-12-2013, 12:12 AM
I hate Craban!

sausting
12-12-2013, 12:14 AM

Srkill is cheap as safe i think i paid 3 euros or something to send money last time from canada.

Kociii
12-12-2013, 12:17 AM
I hate Craban!

Craban? -.^

smeg
12-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Srkill is cheap as safe i think i paid 3 euros or something to send money last time from canada.

True, I like Skrill as well. Thing is that it takes some time to verify the way you want to upload funds to your account the first time, which is a disadvantage for people who would like to get an account instantly. And, perhaps more important, from what I've read and heard it's not possible to upload funds to your skrill account if you are from the usa. Within Europe options like skrill, bank transfer and transferwise might not always be as easy, cheap and convenient for buyers as paypal, but atleast there are some options. From the USA the only options are pretty much Western Union which is rather expensive, Xoom which takes more time or Payza. That's if my info about Skrill in the usa is correct, if someone from the usa is able to use it please let me know :P. Other than that there are some alternatives in the USA like Dwolla and whatever else they have but those services are not available for Europeans.

Soul
12-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Craban? -.^

https://twitter.com/Crabans_Beak

Kociii
12-12-2013, 02:04 PM
https://twitter.com/Crabans_Beak

Ohh ^.^

Madhatter
12-12-2013, 03:52 PM
iBot.

Kociii
12-13-2013, 11:42 AM
One thing that annoyed me today was the damn fucking school lunch :S

Madhatter
12-13-2013, 05:35 PM
That i didn't get laid yet..

Biesje Team
12-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Noobs in my team not understanding the PvP modes. Trying to magic wall someone with people using Dove Mode can ruin my day at some points haha.

Kociii
12-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Noobs in my team not understanding the PvP modes. Trying to magic wall someone with people using Dove Mode can ruin my day at some points haha.

HAHHAHA : )

lol098
12-18-2013, 03:54 AM
The day when Kush made this thread

http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?20604-FREE-Kush-s-Dicer-Under-Construction

Replying to the title

Hammertime
12-18-2013, 06:49 AM
When I fill up my bowl with my favorite cereal in the morning, just to find out that there is no milk in the refrigerator.

Debond
12-18-2013, 07:15 AM
I hate that I have almost no stamina left on my main char.

Kociii
12-18-2013, 08:21 AM
I hate that my packages has arrived (new computer) but I am stuck in school :S

gabbe
12-18-2013, 02:01 PM
I hate that my packages has arrived (new computer) but I am stuck in school :S

Läste i tidningen att man kan skolka för att spela Tibia.

Fan vad sur jag blir! Alla dessa år har jag varit i skolan.. :(

Kociii
12-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Läste i tidningen att man kan skolka för att spela Tibia.

Fan vad sur jag blir! Alla dessa år har jag varit i skolan.. :(

That can't be true? -.- Skip school for playing a game.. I don't think so :S

Daniel-Sp
12-18-2013, 07:06 PM
The death of my childhood friend. Last night, playing soccer ( as he used to do for the last 10 years, every week) with this friends/dad/brother. 24 years old, healthy, gym rat, etc.. Left a 3 year old boy and his 7-month pregnant wife.

I just cant understand why things like these happen. I know its life.. but its fucking hard to believe.

gabbe
12-18-2013, 08:42 PM
That can't be true? -.- Skip school for playing a game.. I don't think so :S

Haha, yes! It's just fine! Tibia's my new life, I mean, I made my parents make Tibia accounts to contact me, then when they tried to PM me I said I don't talk to nuubs below lvl 80.. So they had to get lvl 80!

After that, we never spoke to each others again.. :(

HonkaPonka
12-19-2013, 01:57 AM
HAHAHAHA Oh my God, are you being serious? (Or are you just a major troll)

eackoz
12-21-2013, 07:33 PM
guess they didn't call u anymore cuzz considering u a lost cause XD

HonkaPonka
12-22-2013, 05:03 PM
guess they didn't call u anymore cuzz considering u a lost cause XD

True that but my mac charger dying a few weeks ago and I had to buy a new one for a 120 dollars and now the battery died and it's not even 2 years old yet.

And all my chars not having full stamina :<