PDA

View Full Version : Are we back?

DarkstaR
03-27-2013, 02:18 AM
It looks like we're back: we've gone 2 days without any downtime. Because of this, the offline/test account has been disabled, purchasing is back online, and every user has been compensated 7 days of XenoBot, on top of the previous 3. Let's hope we stay online, and thanks for sticking around while we fought off the attackers.

//DarkstaR

Neant
03-27-2013, 02:27 AM
Good job D. & co.! :)

Wovimus
03-27-2013, 02:34 AM
Nice to hear this!

Burton
03-27-2013, 02:58 AM
I almost wanna bet and say it was Tibia trying to attack!! BAHAHAHAHA who am I kidding, they too stupid

Diamond.
03-27-2013, 02:59 AM
glad everythings been solved! if not, im sure it will be :P

moshis
03-27-2013, 03:27 AM
Great stuff, thanks :)

Bollo
03-27-2013, 06:45 AM
I almost wanna bet and say it was Tibia trying to attack!! BAHAHAHAHA who am I kidding, they too stupid
haha lol made me laugh

nachoo123
03-27-2013, 07:43 AM
Lovely!

Gordo
03-27-2013, 08:17 AM
DarkstaR , know who was DDOS'ing you?

Joey
03-27-2013, 09:59 AM
Xeno till the end.

ajbeas96
03-27-2013, 10:36 AM
Great! :) Nice work

WorkingHandz
03-27-2013, 11:56 AM
cant buy xeno subscription or use free account.

leux10
03-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Same same... U cant download the bot (link doesnt work) and u cant buy it either..

DarkstaR
03-27-2013, 12:06 PM
I shut off payments when the server starts to lag. They're back for now. Whoever is hitting us keeps waiting for me to re-enable payments for fucks sake.

GTH
03-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Xeno till the end

Fuzzy
03-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Xeno till the end

Xeno pwns all

Riddik
03-27-2013, 12:42 PM
Xeno4life mofos!

PunktG
03-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Great work mate :)

Pidek098
03-27-2013, 01:16 PM
congratulations

Talis
03-27-2013, 02:08 PM
well for me nothing works :(

DarkstaR
03-27-2013, 02:18 PM
well for me nothing works :(

Make sure to clear your cache and switch to Google Public DNS if that doesn't work. Also, some details would help.

Talis
03-27-2013, 02:26 PM
well 1. i m no pc spezilasist and dont know what DNS is or cache :x
well i m using win 7 ultimate and firefox ..

Nakuu
03-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Run Command Prompt as Administrator (you can find it in Menu Start). Then type there: ipconfig /flushdns

DarkstaR
03-27-2013, 02:31 PM
well 1. i m no pc spezilasist and dont know what DNS is or cache :x
well i m using win 7 ultimate and firefox ..

It looks like your licence expired 10 days ago, which means today with the extra 10 days.

Talis
03-27-2013, 02:31 PM
well i tred it and a small black window open and disappaered instandly and the bot does not work i cant use my pw and start bot :(

Talis
03-27-2013, 02:33 PM
derp can u give me 1 extra hour to look if this is the problem ?

DarkstaR
03-27-2013, 02:46 PM
well i tred it and a small black window open and disappaered instandly and the bot does not work i cant use my pw and start bot :(

Are you using the latest version? 3.0.8 for regular Tibia, 3.1.0 for Preview worlds.

Funkgary
03-27-2013, 03:05 PM
It was Trent at first and I asked him to stop, then idk the motives but Moeseph from Dolera started after trent stopped

DarkstaR
03-27-2013, 03:14 PM
It was Trent at first and I asked him to stop, then idk the motives but Moeseph from Dolera started after trent stopped

Trent's attack could barely take down my shared hosting. Whoever is hitting now is hitting tens of thousands time harder than Trent ever was.

By the way, if you can get his IP, I'll buy it.

Fleet
03-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Why do we get re-imburshed Xb days?
Sure, the forums been down but I've been botting happily eventhough the downtime?

Thanks though, freebies are always welcome.

DarkstaR
03-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Sure, the forums been down but I've been botting happily eventhough the downtime?

It's due in part to the delay on the preview client and part to the fact that some people did experience a downtime.

Nostrax
03-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Trent's attack could barely take down my shared hosting. Whoever is hitting now is hitting tens of thousands time harder than Trent ever was.

By the way, if you can get his IP, I'll buy it.

Darkstar will soon pay for a proove of his real death! ;D

Ares
03-27-2013, 06:16 PM
How come it will not let me log into the bot, says my bot is expired? How do i get my free 10 days back?

DarkstaR
03-27-2013, 06:23 PM
How come it will not let me log into the bot, says my bot is expired? How do i get my free 10 days back?

Your bot expired on the 12th. I gave you until the 22nd with the 10 days. That was 5 days ago.

Ares
03-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Your bot expired on the 12th. I gave you until the 22nd with the 10 days. That was 5 days ago.

Ah okay thanks for the explaination! I only play the preview so i thought the 10days started when the preview bot came out. Thanks anyways though.

Bollo
03-27-2013, 06:31 PM

..and all of us that was playing on preview?
And yes, forums being down is quite serious too. Anyways im happy the with darkstar has dealed with it.

sad that some ppl starts whining n flaming asap, lol bitch please, IRL works the same too, get over it, everything cant work all the time 100% flawless :)

undersk8
03-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Xeno for the win!!

rgvII
03-27-2013, 09:57 PM
Thanks Dark you have made my Tibia experience so wonderful! Br men? Mi english no gud but is okz! LOL just kidding anyways still the best bot ever but what was that post on Forum about on the Tibia website ( general boards) or w/e someone made a thread saying that people were getting hacked by using bots and that the bot has been experiencing downtime....(or w/e he said) is it true? just wondering :P

moerz
03-28-2013, 03:01 AM

What is this nonsense!?

passthechiclet
03-28-2013, 07:43 AM
Word.
Lets get back to using illegal software \o/

Bushu
03-28-2013, 12:00 PM
I didn't get any licence ;x

Iniesta
03-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bro

nnxb
03-28-2013, 10:50 PM
still can't buy a license every time I get a chance paypal says this "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

Bushu
03-28-2013, 11:11 PM
still can't buy a license every time I get a chance paypal says this "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

you should try to reload the page with ctrl + F5

hellsgods91
03-29-2013, 01:53 AM
DarkstaR Funkgary I just paid off the Attacks 52kk tell the guy to check his bank balance and if he does it again he will get hit back. i have his ip dont join my vent and talk shit.

SamDaMan
03-29-2013, 02:25 AM

I'm not sure if Nick's enabled payments again, but if he has and you find yourself still at issue, try clearing your cookies.

Xencrypted
03-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Like sam said not sure if payments are enabled but i've got that same paypal error more than once on another website trying to buy something with paypal and all i had to do was try on another browser..i honestly don't know why this fixed my problem but it did haha :P

nnxb
03-29-2013, 08:21 PM
what browser did you use I already tried with both firefox and ie and neither works even after I press f5

Diamond.
03-29-2013, 08:24 PM
what browser did you use I already tried with both firefox and ie and neither works even after I press f5

try chrome?

Xencrypted
03-30-2013, 01:09 AM
When i got the error i was using safari and fixed it by using firefox :/ but like i said that was on another website :( not sure what could be the problem.

reecey
03-30-2013, 02:28 AM

clear your cache/cookes/browsing history etc.. or re-install your default browser?

nnxb
03-30-2013, 04:05 AM
I got it to work I had to just pay without signing in

padj
03-30-2013, 07:03 AM
I think DarkstaR is knocking his own site off. It's his way off giving us life-time accounts through compensation days because he just simply that type of guy. "Mr Nice"

Bollo
03-31-2013, 11:57 PM
So whats going on lately. Didnt u upgrade the site so it could withstand DDos protection?

DarkstaR

reecey
04-01-2013, 01:10 AM
So whats going on lately. Didnt u upgrade the site so it could withstand DDos protection?

DarkstaR

The attackers are somehow finding ways around the "upgrade"

and its not all about these ugprades... no system on the planet is fully secure against a DDoS attack that's why even major multi-Ģ$billion companies still have problems with it its not all about upgrading software and hardware as darkstar has stated several times, someone wants xenobot dead and im sure darkstart is doing his best to stop/disperse these attacks.

passthechiclet
04-01-2013, 01:18 AM
The attackers are somehow finding ways around the "upgrade"

and its not all about these ugprades... no system on the planet is fully secure against a DDoS attack that's why even major multi-Ģ$billion companies still have problems with it its not all about upgrading software and hardware as darkstar has stated several times, someone wants xenobot dead and im sure darkstart is doing his best to stop/disperse these attacks.

Pretty much ^ They keep resolving his raw IP and therefore it bypasses the protection he has.

Neant
04-01-2013, 01:34 AM
No.

(...)

marihuanoz
04-01-2013, 06:36 AM
I can't buy the license, I mean I click order then it takes me to paypal I make the payment and... nothing happens, then I bought it again and still didn't get my license.

DarkstaR can you check it please?

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 11:31 AM
I can't buy the license, I mean I click order then it takes me to paypal I make the payment and... nothing happens, then I bought it again and still didn't get my license.

@DarkstaR (http://forums.xenobot.net/member.php?u=2) can you check it please?

PM me your transaction ID.

Fuzzy
04-01-2013, 04:11 PM
DarkstaR hey i just got a page when loading this site that the xeno was seized by the USA Federal Government . i didnt take a screen shot of it but i clicked refreash after searching for the U.S.C codes they gave on it. but if it happends again ill take a screen shot so you can see it . if it means nothing then ill just reformat incase i got some maleware virus or what ever .

Nakuu
04-01-2013, 04:14 PM
just lol

ueman
04-01-2013, 04:26 PM
DarkstaR hey i just got a page when loading this site that the xeno was seized by the USA Federal Government . i didnt take a screen shot of it but i clicked refreash after searching for the U.S.C codes they gave on it. but if it happends again ill take a screen shot so you can see it . if it means nothing then ill just reformat incase i got some maleware virus or what ever .

I got that page too: http://i45.tinypic.com/xufk.jpg

I lol'd

Fuzzy
04-01-2013, 04:32 PM
yeah i feel soo dumb i fell for that shit

Dominance
04-01-2013, 04:33 PM
I failed... aprilfool :(

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 05:00 PM
@DarkstaR (http://forums.xenobot.net/member.php?u=2) hey i just got a page when loading this site that the xeno was seized by the USA Federal Government . i didnt take a screen shot of it but i clicked refreash after searching for the U.S.C codes they gave on it. but if it happends again ill take a screen shot so you can see it . if it means nothing then ill just reformat incase i got some maleware virus or what ever .

It's my April Fools joke, haha

GTH
04-01-2013, 05:14 PM

++++++++++++++++++++100000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000

Real-Slane
04-01-2013, 05:41 PM

Isn't "Moeseph", Moe from iBot?

moerz
04-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Isn't "Moeseph", Moe from iBot?

Yes, I am... But I don't recall mentioning pinging Xenobot anywhere O.O

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Yes, I am... But I don't recall mentioning pinging Xenobot anywhere O.O

1. Well, since "ping" and DDoS aren't the same thing, that's probably not what you would have admitted to in the current context.
2. I've had 5 people (that weren't associated) tell me it was you, can you give me a reason to believe otherwise?
3. I like boobs.

moerz
04-01-2013, 06:40 PM
1. Well, since "ping" and DDoS aren't the same thing, that's probably not what you would have admitted to in the current context.
2. I've had 5 people (that weren't associated) tell me it was you, can you give me a reason to believe otherwise?
3. I like boobs.

When you say you're going to ping someone usually it means that you're going to DDoS them, other than that your bot is NOWHERE close to being as big as the other 2 bots... Why would there be any reason for me to be DDoS'ing you? ^.^

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 06:45 PM
When you say you're going to ping someone usually it means that you're going to DDoS them, other than that your bot is NOWHERE close to being as big as the other 2 bots... Why would there be any reason for me to be DDoS'ing you? ^.^

I don't know. Then again, I don't know anyone else's reason, either, yet it's still happening. Reason and action are not mutually inclusive. What I do have, though, is many fingers pointing at you and no fingers pointing at anybody else. Can you apply your question to that scenario and answer why would be the reason people are saying you are attacking me, if you're not?

moerz
04-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Ask them? O.O

//Edit: Then again, me being iBot staff... How do you think it would look like if I was going around telling everyone i'm DDoS'ing the competition? O.O

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Ask them? O.O

It's not like a liar to reveal the origins of their deceit, now is it? That's why I'm asking you, the accused. I obviously can't (and wont) do anything to retaliate, even if you are the person carrying out the attacks, but it is in the interest of holding respect that you might try and defend your position.

moerz
04-01-2013, 06:52 PM
It's not like a liar to reveal the origins of their deceit, now is it? That's why I'm asking you, the accused. I obviously can't (and wont) do anything to retaliate, even if you are the person carrying out the attacks, but it is in the interest of holding respect that you might try and defend your position.

You say 5 different parties addressed me as the "DDoSer" when I said it wasn't me you asked why you should believe me.

Why would I even bother defending my position in that case? xD

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
You say 5 different parties addressed me as the "DDoSer" when I said it wasn't me you asked why you should believe me.

Why would I even bother defending my position in that case? xD

I did not ask why I should believe you. I asked why I shouldn't believe them. Notice that these are two totally separate things and leave the doubt on the third party, which is neither you or me. I'm not accusing you or professing my belief of your guilt, I am presenting the allegations and requesting input.

moerz
04-01-2013, 06:57 PM
I have a lot of haters, I play many worlds xD

People messaging you are most probably my enemies trying to get back at me or just merely trying to damage my reputation.

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 06:57 PM
I have a lot of haters, I play many worlds xD

People messaging you are most probably my enemies trying to get back at me or just merely trying to damage my reputation.

It's funny, because 2 of them claimed to be from your guild, and backed that up with in-game confirmation. But, then again, guilds have as much discourse as any other community.

moerz
04-01-2013, 07:01 PM
I know Gary is one of the people who told you that it was me, but then again I don't even play Solera... I just go in the Teamspeak and just chat with people there and login a char that was given to me every now and then.

Vikto
04-01-2013, 07:03 PM
april fools joke man;)

Xencrypted
04-01-2013, 07:26 PM
When i read the part about cipsoft on the joke page my fuckin jaw dropped LMAO i was like holy fuck and then i read the small text o.o funny ass joke lol the only 1 i've fell for.

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 07:52 PM
I know Gary is one of the people who told you that it was me, but then again I don't even play Solera... I just go in the Teamspeak and just chat with people there and login a char that was given to me every now and then.

I'm not talking about Gary, though he did say that. I'm talking about two people in your guild on Dolera who have confirmed their identities (which I will not disclose), and have made the same claims.

moerz
04-01-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm not talking about Gary, though he did say that. I'm talking about two people in your guild on Dolera who have confirmed their identities (which I will not disclose), and have made the same claims.

That's how I know you're wrong LOL because the only time I speak in vent is when we fight, other than that I'm in my private channel. ;)

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 08:00 PM
That's how I know you're wrong LOL because the only time I speak in vent is when we fight, other than that I'm in my private channel. ;)

Not sure if incriminating or stupid.

I never said ANYTHING about vent. Why would you automatically jump to the conclusion that I'm referring to what they have heard in vent? Did you say something in vent?

moerz
04-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Not sure if incriminating or stupid.

I never said ANYTHING about vent. Why would you automatically jump to the conclusion that I'm referring to what they have heard in vent? Did you say something in vent?

You say they're from my team, I don't talk to anyone in-game and I only speak in vent when we fight... You're clearly talking out of your ass though.

Good day~

DarkstaR
04-01-2013, 09:08 PM
You say they're from my team, I don't talk to anyone in-game and I only speak in vent when we fight... You're clearly talking out of your ass though.

Good day~

Seems like someone is talking out of their ass, but it's not me. That leaves either two of my loyal customers, or you. Not a huge mystery who I'm going to believe. Thanks for the clarification.

Now, get some real hacking skills and try to do some real damage. It took you and your buddies a week to find my IP through a vulnerability that I've known about for a week and just haven't had the resources to fix, that shows how "good" you are. Skids.

moerz
04-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Seems like someone is talking out of their ass, but it's not me. That leaves either two of my loyal customers, or you. Not a huge mystery who I'm going to believe. Thanks for the clarification.

Now, get some real hacking skills and try to do some real damage. It took you and your buddies a week to find my IP through a vulnerability that I've known about for a week and just haven't had the resources to fix, that shows how "good" you are. Skids.

The fuck are you on about LOL.

Fuzzy
04-02-2013, 11:13 AM

yeah you got me good you should have seen my reaction in RL you would have pissed ur self laughing at me

Y2Quake
04-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Moe, i know myself you and the teams you play with are ddosers, the only commander there who i believe doesn't like to ddos is jayem.

edit: but DarkstaR, i don't really think he would ping xenobot, not him.

Lynch88
04-02-2013, 02:33 PM
It looks like we're back: we've gone 2 days without any downtime. Because of this, the offline/test account has been disabled, purchasing is back online, and every user has been compensated 7 days of XenoBot, on top of the previous 3. Let's hope we stay online, and thanks for sticking around while we fought off the attackers.

//DarkstaR

Awesome!

Where is the new update that's NOT a preview download?

Joshwa534
04-04-2013, 05:18 AM
When i read the part about cipsoft on the joke page my fuckin jaw dropped LMAO i was like holy fuck and then i read the small text o.o funny ass joke lol the only 1 i've fell for.

Damn love your avatar, you continue to find leaked images of my girlfriend in the interwebs :confused:

Dagsattspelaigen
04-04-2013, 11:36 AM
I'm new on this forum, this 10 days that was free was only given between 12th and 22nd or can I get it right now?

BTW If I would like to buy the Xenobot is it possible to do it now?

HolmaN
04-04-2013, 11:38 AM
http://forums.xenobot.net/payments.php

Dagsattspelaigen
04-04-2013, 04:03 PM
http://forums.xenobot.net/payments.php

How about the 10 free days?

Ohman
04-04-2013, 04:25 PM
this was a compensation for people who had an active subscription during that period

DarkstaR
04-04-2013, 04:26 PM

It was given as compensation to people who lost their XenoBot time. Not a freebie for everyone.

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Gogo update! xD Pleasee

reecey
04-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Gogo update! xD Pleasee

I honestly will never fully understand why people insist on asking about or asking to update(s)...

You guys do know that nothing you say can speed it up? @allnoobswhoask

reecey
04-04-2013, 07:25 PM
I honestly will never fully understand why people insist on asking about or asking to update(s)...

botmakerguy gogogo update plx men

edit: ugh what an idiot i clicked quote and reply instead of edit, sorry for double post -_-

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 07:32 PM

then why are you even opening your mouth to rip on my comment? is your comment going to make it any better?
my comment was pleasant and humorous.. i even said please, so whats your problem bro?
why even waste your time, pathetic..
Edit: and then you call me a noob and anyone else who asks? i would smack the shit out of you in RL get some respect kid, next time keep your mouth shut.
and are you forgetting i pay for this? is it wrong to ask politely for the update or to ask whats going on with it?

reecey
04-04-2013, 08:39 PM
then why are you even opening your mouth to rip on my comment? is your comment going to make it any better?
my comment was pleasant and humorous.. i even said please, so whats your problem bro?
why even waste your time, pathetic..
Edit: and then you call me a noob and anyone else who asks? i would smack the shit out of you in RL get some respect kid, next time keep your mouth shut.
and are you forgetting i pay for this? is it wrong to ask politely for the update or to ask whats going on with it?

You would smack the shit out of me in RL AND you *even* said please? lol I'm not on the forums to argue with kids or to create spamm so I wont reply to you again (Yes, I must be scared of you) I was just letting you and many other noobs know that asking for updates has no effect on update progress unless otherwise stated by the software devs, generally...

Sarremannen
04-04-2013, 09:06 PM
how long will it take before the new update will come ? 1-3 days ?

ohagan
04-04-2013, 09:08 PM
XENO FTW safe on every acc hope update comes in soon and no more attacks!! great bot!! XENO TILL THE END

puttzor
04-04-2013, 09:09 PM
no way to really know, 1-2 hours to 1 day... be patient and thau shall be rewarded! ;)

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 09:22 PM
You would smack the shit out of me in RL AND you *even* said please? lol I'm not on the forums to argue with kids or to create spamm so I wont reply to you again (Yes, I must be scared of you) I was just letting you and many other noobs know that asking for updates has no effect on update progress unless otherwise stated by the software devs, generally...

With that being said.. next time keep your mouth shut. Keep your comments to yourself, if you dont have anything positive to say then shush. What do you want me to say to you? Thanks for shitting on my comment? Your just some troll, your pathetic. And your not here to argue so why the fuck did you say that about my comment? Your logic is backwards you lack a functioning brain. Go to youtube and comment stupid shit on other peoples post, its not welcome here.
Edit: "I was just letting you and many other noobs know that asking for updates has no effect on update progress" who the fuck asked you? And here you go again saying you dont want to argue but you keep throwing bark into the fire, by calling me a noob.. you dont even know who i am.. You're pathetic. This is the real world kid, and with trolls like you i have to keep it real and put people like you in their place. Next time please keep your mouth shut, noone appreciates negativity.

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 09:48 PM
XENO FTW safe on every acc hope update comes in soon and no more attacks!! great bot!! XENO TILL THE END
\o/ I feel you on that lol

Sawyer
04-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Am I the only one who arrived on a page saying that Xenobot had been seized by Homeland security because of CipSoft for 2 days?

Bollo
04-04-2013, 09:53 PM
With that being said.. next time keep your mouth shut. Keep your comments to yourself, if you dont have anything positive to say then shush. What do you want me to say to you? Thanks for shitting on my comment? Your just some troll, your pathetic. And your not here to argue so why the fuck did you say that about my comment? Your logic is backwards you lack a functioning brain. Go to youtube and comment stupid shit on other peoples post, its not welcome here.
Edit: "I was just letting you and many other noobs know that asking for updates has no effect on update progress" who the fuck asked you? And here you go again saying you dont want to argue but you keep throwing bark into the fire, by calling me a noob.. you dont even know who i am.. You're pathetic. This is the real world kid, and with trolls like you i have to keep it real and put people like you in their place. Next time please keep your mouth shut, noone appreciates negativity.
You're both fucking pathetic. No one wants to hear u 2 chicks argue, just take it via PM, or are u doing it in the thread so u can grow ur epeen?

I cant stop laughing over all of you internet warriors, its just sad.

Bollo
04-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Am I the only one who arrived on a page saying that Xenobot had been seized by Homeland security because of CipSoft for 2 days?
April fools dude! It even said so in small text in the bottom left corner of the pics ;)

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 10:00 PM
You're both fucking pathetic. No one wants to hear u 2 chicks argue, just take it via PM, or are u doing it in the thread so u can grow ur epeen?

I cant stop laughing over all of you internet warriors, its just sad.

Here comes another troll, you dont have anything nice to say then shut the fuck up.. why didnt you PM me? Practice what you preach, instead you publicize your response on here.. So am i going to have to conlcude you dont have a brain either? If you really wanted to tell me to not argue with him you could have said it in a PM, but instead you want attention.
Why dont you read what he said to me.. before you start running your mouth also.. you lack any logic.

dinmamma
04-04-2013, 10:04 PM
I am internet sergant!

:faceplant.gif:

DarkstaR owns \m/

Sawyer
04-04-2013, 10:15 PM
April fools dude! It even said so in small text in the bottom left corner of the pics ;)

Rofl. Alright, I'm a fool.

Bollo
04-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Here comes another troll, you dont have anything nice to say then shut the fuck up.. why didnt you PM me? Practice what you preach, instead you publicize your response on here.. So am i going to have to conlcude you dont have a brain either? If you really wanted to tell me to not argue with him you could have said it in a PM, but instead you want attention.
Why dont you read what he said to me.. before you start running your mouth also.. you lack any logic.
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee385/Midnight1337/u-mad-bro-again.jpg

Bollo
04-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Rofl. Alright, I'm a fool.
:D I was fooled, too. But only for a few secs =)

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 10:31 PM
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee385/Midnight1337/u-mad-bro-again.jpg
classic troll response.. read what i said and maybe you will learn something
shows how much of a brain you really have..

Bollo
04-04-2013, 10:36 PM
classic troll response.. read what i said and maybe you will learn something
shows how much of a brain you really have..
Keep posting bra! Im still rofling my pants off over here :D

Btw, yeah, soon I might go all out n3rdr4g3 like you, and SMACK YOU IN DA FACE IRL THRU MA SCREEN!

BAM!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUipkssgczla_O5hmw4iE1M6HNfT0wx bxZBe3q_a8lvV8gRs1M

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 10:39 PM
i feel really bad for you right now lol.. you cant handle a simple confrontation like an adult. at the end of the day your pathetic, and i got in your head and my point was stated. your sub-conscious is a victim to my superb words of wisdom.
the lesson of the day is.. dont open your mouth if you have nothing nice to say.. simple enough, have a good day.

Funkgary
04-04-2013, 10:50 PM
i feel really bad for you right now lol.. you cant handle a simple confrontation like an adult. at the end of the day your pathetic, and i got in your head and my point was stated. your sub-conscious is a victim to my superb words of wisdom.
the lesson of the day is.. dont open your mouth if you have nothing nice to say.. simple enough, have a good day.

Sorry bro but you can't ask someone to handle confrontation like and adult when you were like "IMMHA SHMACK U IN RL IF U TELKED SHIT MENZ"

Forgee
04-04-2013, 10:51 PM
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y478/Forgee/toomuchtroll_zps2051e2c1.png
I guess it could be caused by XenoBot withdrawl. Anyone know?

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Sorry bro but you can't ask someone to handle confrontation like and adult when you were like "IMMHA SHMACK U IN RL IF U TELKED SHIT MENZ"lol Garret get out of here.. read the comments this all started because some prick decides to call me a noob because i asked what was going on with the update.. and then Bollos sticks his head into this and decides he wants to start yanking my junk while i school him on how to properly handle a situation instead of posting stupid pictures from the internet like a typical troll would.

Funkgary
04-04-2013, 10:55 PM
lol Garret get out of here.. read the comments this all started because some prick decides to call me a noob because i asked what was going on with the update.. and then Bollos sticks his head into this and decides he wants to start yanking my junk while i school him on how to properly handle a situation instead of posting stupid pictures from the internet like a typical troll would.

Just saying someone trolled you on the internet and you had to write a book to respond and threaten a hypothetical real life situation where you said you'd "smack him around" And then proceeded to ask him to act like an adult. You're both just making fools of yourselves.

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 10:56 PM
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y478/Forgee/toomuchtroll_zps2051e2c1.png
I guess it could be caused by XenoBot withdrawl. Anyone know?
Good guess! Ive gone more than 12 hours without botting! LOL But no man.. i really felt i had to put the first kid in his place it was stupid as fuck what he told me.. and then Bollos wanted attention so he jumps in on this.

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Just saying someone trolled you on the internet and you had to write a book to respond and threaten a hypothetical real life situation where you said you'd "smack him around" And then proceeded to ask him to act like an adult. You're both just making fools of yourselves.
i never said that to Bollos i said that to the first kid, and if you read what he posted you would want to smack him also

Funkgary
04-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Just don't feed trolls otherwise you're gonna have a bad time and look like an idiot no matter what angle you take.

passthechiclet
04-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Just don't feed trolls otherwise you're gonna have a bad time and look like an idiot no matter what angle you take.
true im done here, gonna hop in the shower smoke a bowl and relax..

torque1993
04-05-2013, 09:54 AM
I could tell when they update the bot

Bollo
04-05-2013, 10:49 AM
i never said that to Bollos i said that to the first kid, and if you read what he posted you would want to smack him also
Nobody wants to smack anyone, this is the internet man. Are you seriously being offended this easily?

You must have quite some combination dude, autism + severe ADHD? :D

Nostrax
04-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Nobody wants to smack anyone, this is the internet man. Are you seriously being offended this easily?

You must have quite some combination dude, autism + severe ADHD? :D

Why insult people with autism?! I can't change the fact that I take this game to serious!

Your addicted kid of doom, Nossie Nostrax!

Bollo
04-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Why insult people with autism?! I can't change the fact that I take this game to serious!

Your addicted kid of doom, Nossie Nostrax!
Im just insulting this moron whos flaming all over this place. Make him even more pissed off and he obviously cant stop posting back, even though he said he was so mature like 10 times :D

But im pretty sure he wont answer anymore, he must have smashed his screen by now with all dat roidrage he has :D

DarkstaR
04-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Stop arguing like morons. I have better things to do then read your rage-threads. <3

reecey
04-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Stop arguing like morons. I have better things to do then read your rage-threads. <3

After working several hours on updating xenobot I'm pretty sure watching/reading the forums breakdown into mindless and moronic violence as though the worlds oil supply is about to run out is just as entertaining as updating xenobot! lol goodluck and have fun with the update while we all provide the entertainment.

passthechiclet
04-05-2013, 07:09 PM
I dont even want to say anything lol, yesterday went to my good pals house we had a nice smoke session, and on the way home i couldnt stop laughing about this forum fight.
and Bollos you can say whatever you want.. the best thing you could come up with was a funny picture lol
now lets look forward to that update!!

Xencrypted
04-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Damn love your avatar, you continue to find leaked images of my girlfriend in the interwebs :confused:

Aha yes shes all over the interwebz~ late reply lol.